"But Why ME?? Spread": for when karma just seems to be lettin' ya down..

SUNstruck

okay, so this is the first spread I've posted on here simply because I usually find satisfactory ones for my questions already posted. but this spread simply was created on accident and now i'm sitting here looking at my results and am just so happy with how insightful it is for me. Everything is laid out neatly and understandably... I felt the need to share this with others who like meaningful and yet to the point spreads on such a subject.
so here it is! hope you all find it helpful, and if there are any suggestions or comments I'd love to get them!

"But why me?? Spread": for when karma just seems to be lettin' ya down...
*G.L.O.* stamped

1- The true nature of this life itself. (May reach deeper than how you currently see things)
2- What forces,
3- people,
4- or events have lead to this particular undercurrent. (Answers the question 'why me?')
5- How this particular theme/undercurrent will effect my life in the future.
6- How this particular theme/undercurrent will effect my life in the future.
7- How this particular theme/undercurrent will effect my life in the future.
8- How can I fix the damage that I've/that's been caused?
9- (Clarification card for 8)
10- How can I fufill my karmic debts and still prosper in this lifetime?
11- Advice/support from spirit guide(s).

*5,6,7 are laid horizontally below 2,3,4 to represent the undercurrent itself heading in it's future direction.

SUNstruck

oops!

oh and I also just wanted to mention gryphflame's original 'why me?' spread, it was the intial inspiration for my creative twist.... hope that's alright, i just saw an awesome idea and ran with it!