Melissa Lenormand

AJ

tarotmama said:
on the investment. So it will "officially" be published by KarmicEgg Press.

And if it works out better than we hope, maybe I'll be in the tarot publishing biz. ;)
Wouldn't that be fun. You'd have so many new best friends ;) Most found in the deck creation threads. And suddenly you would be faced with the same job the biggies are. How to tell people their deck falls short...

MoonGypsy

Such wonderful news, Melissa! i have a feeling 2010 is going be a stellar year for you! :D Such a lovely deck you have created! i am truly ecstatic for you, dear! :*

Many heart-felt blessings,
MoonGypsyxxx

Dad0Seven

Although a short-time member of this forum, I "backed" into your Lenormand blog post (coincidence?) and was astounded by the richness and depth of your collages. Way to go!! I'm glad you have been able to finish!! Here's hoping that your production and marketing plans are successful. Let us know when they're available, please!!

tarotmama

Hey folks! Pre-orders will open on my cards later this week -- once the "web department" gets caught up and puts a proper order page up! :)

Eowyn

That is so great!
Keeping an eye on your oracle ;)

Aerin

tarotmama said:
Hey folks! Pre-orders will open on my cards later this week -- once the "web department" gets caught up and puts a proper order page up! :)

Oh good. I do love my pendants and even the wonky samples from the sacked publisher. Can't wait to have the new improved version in my hands.

AJ

Well you know I can hardly wait, I'm already prepaid :)

Eowyn

AJ said:
Well you know I can hardly wait, I'm already prepaid :)

:bugeyed:

*AJ's so right...
*Searching for the piggy savings device... breaking it... counting...

thorhammer

Ack! I need a job, quick!

(You have a web department??? :bugeyed: :D)

\m/ Kat

Ashtaroot

That is awesome Melissa :thumbsup: