Halloween Lenormand

MoonGypsy

Ohhhh....WOW! Keep on going, Melissa!!!! At this rate...maybe it won't take as long as you think! i am really just so flabbergasted....i have chills! They just keep getting better and better...

Miss Divine

WOW!! These are gorgeous!! My favorite cards so far are Rider, Whip, first Moon and Lady.
Definitely a must have when it's finished.

This is like the dark sister Lenormand, like the dark sister Baba Tarot decks! :D

Yasmin

I'm feeling like I'm slightly demented too! I won't speak for the others! haha Melissa, You've outdone yourself. Your first deck was my first lenormand and I'm sure this will be my second! :D

starlightexp

More more more!!! I totally would buy this deck!!

tarotmama

I talked to two different printers today and I think I could get decks by Oct. 1 if I finish the artwork to send them by Aug. 15. Which will be pretty crazy, but maybe possible?

We'll see! I'm plugging away though.

Lela

tarotmama said:
I talked to two different printers today and I think I could get decks by Oct. 1 if I finish the artwork to send them by Aug. 15. Which will be pretty crazy, but maybe possible?

COOL!!! Put me down for at least 2 decks! :D

HearthCricket

tarotmama said:

Perfect! The Feast of the Assumption! I've been working with your Lenormand all week and having the time of my life. It just got added to my favourite decks list. I am certain to buy several of this one, too, whenever it comes out! I love watching the process of cards being created and appreciate you sharing images of some to give us a taste of what it will be like. I am happily floored by all of them, but the skeleton in front of the house hit me the most. A broken heart, sentimental, on the night when the veil is at its thinnest, he makes his way home, remembering a happy life. It is like I can feel that spirit. That is what I feel after midnight on Halloween, or what we refer to as the "quiet hour", between midnight and one. The trick or treaters are done, lights are turned out, jack o lanterns have burned low or out. And the spirits ride the night until dawn.

Okay, I am totally watching Hocus Pocus tomorrow night. :)

Queen of Disks

This deck is made of win! keep it coming! :D

silverwings94

Ditto to this also. I want one too. Hubby won't give up the Melissa to me even for a few minutes . So I HAVE to have the Halloween.
I just love the first 4 cards. They are awesome!

HearthCricket said:
Well, you have three months to finish it, get it published, have us pre-order, get it boxed, do a LWB and then start mailing out by October 1st so we all have it by Halloween. No problem. :)

Muhahahaha.....

Londubh

I am weak in the knees!

I love Halloween, I love vintage images, I love these!

I would love these by Halloween, but honestly, I don't care if I couldn't have them until the middle of January, I just want them!

It's always Halloween if you believe hard enough, lol. (I am a dork.)

Oh, and I would like a Halloween Tarot as well. You know, as long as you're just sitting around with nothing to do.