Lenormand two card reading 2016

scorpiogirl

Mountain /man

Going to say no that your brother won't get assistance from D but he might want to look at another way to get help as there is a way out of his problems. ..just might take awhile to get through.

Something positive coming up this week

Man - Flower
Nice! You may get a pleasant surprise from a gentleman ...

Will I travel next month?

Jdance

Man - Flower
Nice! You may get a pleasant surprise from a gentleman ...

Will I travel next month?

clover + Snake + ring.

although i don't see travel cards here, i would read this as yes an opportunity will present itself, you will not feel a 100% confident as it may appear to be to good to be true...however, if you are committed to the idea of traveling next month, it should fall into place.

Q: Please, Describe X's connection to me in their opinion?

claudiamn

clover + Snake + ring.

although i don't see travel cards here, i would read this as yes an opportunity will present itself, you will not feel a 100% confident as it may appear to be to good to be true...however, if you are committed to the idea of traveling next month, it should fall into place.

Q: Please, Describe X's connection to me in their opinion?

Ship Sun Birds

Distant - happy - talkative even vociferous; Time to open to new horizons and share philosophical views, though maybe travelling into two different directions.

How will the meeting with an ex-friend end?

samantha

Ship Sun Birds

Distant - happy - talkative even vociferous; Time to open to new horizons and share philosophical views, though maybe travelling into two different directions.

How will the meeting with an ex-friend end?

Clover - Letter

Assuming you meet (I could read this combo as a short but pleasant note which either cancels or asks for a reschedule) I think your ex friend may end the meeting by saying they will be in touch or drop you a line at a later date.

QU: How to improve the current situation ?

Bonny

Clover - Letter

Assuming you meet (I could read this combo as a short but pleasant note which either cancels or asks for a reschedule) I think your ex friend may end the meeting by saying they will be in touch or drop you a line at a later date.

QU: How to improve the current situation ?

Storks
Sun

Keep trying to improve it because it really will blossom one day and you'll be so bright about it. Keep effort going towards positive aims!!

Is C thinking of me now?

samantha

Storks
Sun

Keep trying to improve it because it really will blossom one day and you'll be so bright about it. Keep effort going towards positive aims!!

Is C thinking of me now?

Clouds - House

C is thinking about domestic arrangements, or family, right now - there seems to be worry or confusion attached to these thoughts.

QU: What measures can I take to feel less drained/unmotivated ?

Jdance

Clouds - House

C is thinking about domestic arrangements, or family, right now - there seems to be worry or confusion attached to these thoughts.

QU: What measures can I take to feel less drained/unmotivated ?

ship / birds

seek out new friends and relationships in your life. You need to get out and meet some new people who have a fresh perspective on life in general.

Q: How will my work day go today?

Bonny

ship / birds

seek out new friends and relationships in your life. You need to get out and meet some new people who have a fresh perspective on life in general.

Q: How will my work day go today?
Anchor
Storks

Your work day will be stable and fun and focused and build on positives all through

- why is C worried about family so much tonight?

BrightEye

Anchor
Storks

Your work day will be stable and fun and focused and build on positives all through

- why is C worried about family so much tonight?

Lilies - Woman

He is worried about keeping the peace with a woman, not upsetting her.

Why no word?

Bonny

Lilies - Woman

He is worried about keeping the peace with a woman, not upsetting her.

Why no word?

Tree
Ring

Because the eventual commitment you are coming into is building and growing and that is the process that matters

- why is he finding it hard to keep peace with his ex right now