Lenormand Game! One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards

zannamarie

Key - Book

My first thought was that a ,literal, book would be the way into making more money (and I think you have a book to publish ?) my own LWB gives "translation" as the interpretation of this combination, so do you speak a second language ? Maybe something there too...
Yes, I do have a book to publish. And knowing a second language would help me with regards to being a top candidate for the job for which I just interviewed. My French skills haven't been used in so long that I would really need to work on them for it to qualify as a second language.

QU: What do I need to know about this situation ?
Coffin / Ship / Man
Looks like someone from your past is going to reappear in your life. This was something you thought was dead and done/gone, but it will come back to life and be a good thing.

Either that or this has something to do with a male foreigner moving or emigrating. I don't know what "this situation" refers to so you get to decide which answer you like better. :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Regarding employment (and my long-term future), would it be better for me to work on my second language skills or my computer programming skills?

samantha

Yes, I do have a book to publish. And knowing a second language would help me with regards to being a top candidate for the job for which I just interviewed. My French skills haven't been used in so long that I would really need to work on them for it to qualify as a second language.

Coffin / Ship / Man
Looks like someone from your past is going to reappear in your life. This was something you thought was dead and done/gone, but it will come back to life and be a good thing.

Either that or this has something to do with a male foreigner moving or emigrating. I don't know what "this situation" refers to so you get to decide which answer you like better. :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Regarding employment (and my long-term future), would it be better for me to work on my second language skills or my computer programming skills?

Clover - Broom

This seems to reiterate the question !! I'd read this as : cleaning up/polishing (something) will bring in luck !!!! I can't see a second language or computer skills embedded here. But wait ! The base was child ..... Did you study French as a child ? Do you consider your French skills to be less advanced than your programming skills ? This may be the key ....

Pulled another card in a desperate attempt to clarify : Ring. This could be the (work) partnership you are after. But nothing which feels linguistic or technical/mathematical here either.

I'm feeling a pull towards French ... Good luck Zanna :)

QU: A message to calm me down !

zannamarie

It may be that I need neither of those skills to land a job (which would be true if the job I interviewed for this week comes through).

I did study French at a much younger age than programming, but if I could remember all I forgot about both topics, I'd probably be further ahead with the French.

QU: A message to calm me down !
(Oh, dear, was it the reading I did above? :()
Whips / Fish / Key
Time to stop beating yourself up as you will soon find the key to unlocking some prosperity in your life. It appears it will be something which will make you quite happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm now at a major crossroads in my life. Advice regarding moving forward?

samantha

It may be that I need neither of those skills to land a job (which would be true if the job I interviewed for this week comes through).

I did study French at a much younger age than programming, but if I could remember all I forgot about both topics, I'd probably be further ahead with the French.

(Oh, dear, was it the reading I did above? :()
Whips / Fish / Key
Time to stop beating yourself up as you will soon find the key to unlocking some prosperity in your life. It appears it will be something which will make you quite happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm now at a major crossroads in my life. Advice regarding moving forward?

Tree - Ship

It seems that travel away from wherever your *roots* are or the place where you have laid down roots in recent years will be beneficial; resulting in greater balance and perhaps better health too.

QU: What can this teach me ? (MRO)

zannamarie

QU: What can this teach me ? (MRO)
Clouds / Rider / Tower
It can teach you that the message of stability which seems to be just out of reach is actually on it's way to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Advice regarding being more relaxed in my approach to what is coming in life?

Jdance

Clouds / Rider / Tower
It can teach you that the message of stability which seems to be just out of reach is actually on it's way to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Advice regarding being more relaxed in my approach to what is coming in life?

birds + crossroads + mountain.
The advice here is in order to relax yourself you will need to separate yourself now from the people who are toxic in your life and to not allow them to block your path. You should speak your truth to those who bring you down and set you back.

Q: What is the advice for me regarding my relationship with C? (male friend)

GotH

Q: What is the advice for me regarding my relationship with C? (male friend)

Lilies - Clouds - Birds

It would be good for you to communicate your concerns and uncertainties with him.

What should I know regarding this move?

danieljuk

What should I know regarding this move?

hey my gorgeous friend, it's not the house I saw scrying a few years ago was it? :) good luck with the move! I presume it's house moving and not in another area!

Gilded Reverie - Sun + Rider + Fox

I see Rider in the middle as the move and travelling on. With the Sun next to it on one side, I think it's going to go really well, you have a lot of bright positive energy to help you on the move and to make it successful. With the Fox on the other side, in the picture, the Fox looks on to a house and I think someone will look on in a sort of envy at you or judgement. That might be a slight warning about someone helping with the move or your new neighbours, they are not the nice "face" they show to you, so watch motives. So I would watch what people tell you or how they portray themselves, especially new people you don't really know. However it looks like it will go nicely with that Sun's energy! :heart:

Message from the universe for me?

zannamarie

Message from the universe for me?
Key / Letter / Ship
Looks like you will be receiving some communication from afar which will help you unlock a mystery on which you've had your focus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Advice about the best place to ground myself?

celticnoodle

Advice about the best place to ground myself?

Stars, Scythe, Birds

You can ground yourself by opening yourself to the universe, standing on the ground/earth then asking your guides to connect with you.

Q. What do my guides wish to tell me?