I just discovered Malpertuis!

The Happy Squirrel

Not sure if I ought to post this on Tarot or Lenormand section as he produced both. But have you guys seen those babies? WHOA! ME LIKEY.

jolie_amethyst

LOL! I'm sorry...for your wallet. :joke:

His stuff is beautiful. I've contented myself so far with just the Tyldwick, which was worth every penny. But the Chelsea Lenormand is so very tempting...

Yelell

But the Chelsea Lenormand is so very tempting...

I have to keep reminding myself that lenormand is just not my thing, because it is so gorgeous- especially the blue version! Just stunning.

jolie_amethyst

I have to keep reminding myself that lenormand is just not my thing, because it is so gorgeous- especially the blue version! Just stunning.

EXACTLY. I've not had a whole lot of interest in Lenormand. And then that deck came along and I thought, "Huh, maybe I should learn how to..." :rolleyes:

I try not to go look at it, and I stay out of the Lenormand board so I can't see anyone discussing it. The one thing that did help a bit was finding out that he didn't use the same cardstock that was used on Tyldwick. That stuff is just heaven to work with, and it was disappointing to find out it wasn't present on the Chelsea.

Ivy Rhiannon

Oh wow what gorgeous lenormand decks!

RiverRunsDeep

Not sure if I ought to post this on Tarot or Lenormand section as he produced both. But have you guys seen those babies? WHOA! ME LIKEY.

Have definitely seen those babies, as my credit card will attest. :laugh:
I have the Tyldwick, it is one of my favorite decks. And I'm impatiently
waiting for the Motley Tarot to be completed.

The Happy Squirrel

Oh uh. Those two (one?) words: Card. Stock.

Oh well. We'll see.

I shied away from Lenormand as it is too predictive for my liking (I know it sounds weird to say that as it IS a divinatory tool after all. But anyways!). THIS might just bring me back to it!!!!

The Happy Squirrel

Have definitely seen those babies, as my credit card will attest. :laugh:

I have the Tyldwick, it is one of my favorite decks. And I'm impatiently

waiting for the Motley Tarot to be completed.

Oooooooh that looks like it is going to be a nice one!!

How does the Tyldwick read in your opinion? I can normally estimate their reading performance just by looking at the design but I can't quite make this one out. Love the design though. From what I can see of people discussing this deck it sounds like it reads well too :)

The Happy Squirrel

EXACTLY. I've not had a whole lot of interest in Lenormand. And then that deck came along and I thought, "Huh, maybe I should learn how to..." :rolleyes:

I try not to go look at it, and I stay out of the Lenormand board so I can't see anyone discussing it. The one thing that did help a bit was finding out that he didn't use the same cardstock that was used on Tyldwick. That stuff is just heaven to work with, and it was disappointing to find out it wasn't present on the Chelsea.

You mean it isn't as nice? Too laminated? Stiff? Thin? Not matted enough?

The Happy Squirrel

LOL! I'm sorry...for your wallet. :joke:

His stuff is beautiful. I've contented myself so far with just the Tyldwick, which was worth every penny. But the Chelsea Lenormand is so very tempting...

You are right to express your condolences!! :p