Deviant Moon 3 of Pentacles

wolf354

I only got this deck a few weeks ago and when studying this card in particular I've found this thread...
You may notice that this is a Pentacles card that can also relate to the element of Spirit connecting the elements, while the other three figures the family of Swords (the angel), the realm of Cups (the girl) and the tribe of Wands (drawing). Also notice that each Pentacle is different for each character (showing different spirits in action?).
The individuality in the common work that is creating the suit!
(ok, maybe to much Crowley since it's the 11 post!)
Best regards,

stonesatiety

Glad you commented Wolf. I'm mainly working with the Rosetta right now, but this thread felt interesting to me. I love how these study groups get me to spend more time and really look at each card. I was not attracted to this card before. Now I am.

What kept coming to me was "paper, scissors, rock." Silly stuff from school days (long past). I didn't see how, but finally I went with a known quantity, the stone figure. Rock breaks scissors--the black-clad figure--but it's paint instead. RED paint for blood. The scissors cuts paper--the white figure--but *draws* on the paper instead! ha! too funny. Paper covers rock, in this case with stylish relief carving.

That shows friendship and trust between three who could destroy each other. And have for a long time among kids in schoolyards. Perhaps the white figure's foot pushed the lower pentacle aside, from focus on the carving?

wolf354

... the work of the group is enabling the element of thought (Swords) to push differences aside with the right foot and changing the left foot into a hand that is enabling him to "touch" the earth (the Suit being created)?

stonesatiety

Yes, that's really good. The right foot, associated more with thought, makes way for the left foot/hand--intuition--reaching for the earth. Their intuition fueling their collective creative gathering. All this extraordinary, because so often meandering, raging thoughts lead us into trouble.