Help: Studying the Sephiroth

Aeon418

similia said:
I was not blushing, I rolled over and purred like a kitten :D
Fine. As long as you don't start clawing the furniture and coughing up furballs. :laugh:

Always Wondering

similia said:
A week later, how did you go AW? Have you found anything especially helpful? I'm really interested to hear how you go.

Thanks for asking. It's been rather amazing. First I realized that I had gotten very lazy about grounding. And perhaps avoiding it. That explains why it would take something very nice like a garden or a forest, to make me willing to ground as much as to help. Of course there were a few things I had to deal with because of my avoidance and that was not so fun, but my house is cleaner and the meals better. :laugh:

The clapping and stomping have been working for me as kind of a step down, just like one would alert a child :| then I am better to breath and decided what appropriate next step for true touch down. It also became a perfect little ritual, I clap and stomp my feet before I open the door to my car and I feel much more ready to drive.

I have been able to study the Sephiroth by taking it in slow steps and realized a different feeling from each, some are more dizzying than others in rather surprising ways.

I noticed that I am more more willing to use Aeon418's book opening meditation and not so to close afterward, but when I realize I have flitted away I make myself sit down and do it anyway. I am experimenting with a couple essences but I think that will take more time.

It has been very rewarding to my entire earthly plane from being less forgetful, to my studies and rituals, my job and my meditation. :thumbsup:

You guys are the best. I don't have many in my current situation I can talk about this stuff with. I can read much in books, but it is wonderful to have this special place where you are all so helpful.
I have decided to go a little slower with the BOL study in order to maintain this new balance. So I will be lagging behind a bit, savoring. But that is the beauty of a forum, it's like a permanent conversation, I won't miss a thing.

:heart:
With deep appreciation.
AW