The Tower Reversed: A Flight Doomed for Danger?

Enlightenment23

Tower Rx for me is avoiding danger, this could mean to actually make plans to change things because you got this tarot reading or perhaps disaster averted! perhaps it just won't be as bad or scary as you think. Perhaps though it will all be fine (hopefully) but you will keep ignoring the problem about fearing flying or something in that area, you might need to deal with something around this.

If you think though the card image reversed in RWS of people falling back into the tower, it's not going to be people leaping out but maybe a crowded plane or rush to get in for everyone, something in that area :)

I am hovering between two choices: 1. Hold my breath and stomach the potentially awful flight. 2. Choose another flight altogether, however this will be difficult as my finances are tight.

And I would rather not have people falling at all! Upwards or downwards! :laugh:

Just remember there is something much more hazardous thank flying that you do every day: cross a busy street with the light. You are more likely to have an accident (or get killed) doing that than flying.

barb

Oh suuuure. That's what they always say. "The odds of a plane going down is 1 million to one." I will, for sure, be the millionth one. I don't have the best of luck.

Tower Rx for me is avoiding danger, this could mean to actually make plans to change things because you got this tarot reading or perhaps disaster averted! perhaps it just won't be as bad or scary as you think. Perhaps though it will all be fine (hopefully) but you will keep ignoring the problem about fearing flying or something in that area, you might need to deal with something around this.

If you think though the card image reversed in RWS of people falling back into the tower, it's not going to be people leaping out but maybe a crowded plane or rush to get in for everyone, something in that area :)

I think you're right Danieljuk. I am currently searching for different flights besides Condor Airlines, but I'm not having much luck yet to be honest. The consensus seems that the flight experience will be a nightmare, but I won't be having a funeral either. :( ...I hope...

I avoided a flight that went down many years ago because I did not get confirmation dreams to show the trip I was taking or my return flight. I later discovered that Flight 800 went down, and that would have been my flight. I'm not superstitious, and I do pay attention to the Tarot. Something's amiss with the reversed Tower even if its just delays, but this is a powerful card to get for casual mishaps. Just my take.

Holy Sh**! That's one hell of a story! *Goosebumps* I'm wondering -- what if you don't have a dream about your flight at all? Would you still take the flight? Dreams are very telling. One day, I dreamt that I lost all my teeth, the next day I face planted on an ice skating rink and chipped a couple teeth. Yikes.

In some literalist schools of thought, the reversal would show the people "falling upward," which could be a euphemism for "flying." In those same schools, reversal of a "bad" card is seen as improving it. I agree that it could be an uncomfortable experience (maybe encountering bad weather and turbulence?) but not a life-threatening one.

Fair enough Barleywine, but I did get bad vibes from the card. Especially since I was crossing my fingers I wouldn't get that blasted card. My heart dropped. It's an 8 hour flight...I absolutely need a peace of mind. There's no way I can stay on a flight that long sitting on the edge of my seat lol.

Lucky your a reader who reads reverse cards, or you'd be crapping your pants. But jokes aside, all you can do is have faith that you will do your best when planning your flight, and at the same time prepare yourself by dealing with the worse you fear.

:laugh: I would be crapping my pants for sure. It's just frustrating that I can't find another direct flight at this point in time.

Barleywine

I think you're right Danieljuk. I am currently searching for different flights besides Condor Airlines, but I'm not having much luck yet to be honest. The consensus seems that the flight experience will be a nightmare, but I won't be having a funeral either. :( ...I hope...

CONDOR Airlines??? That would stop me in my tracks right there. I don't think I would want to fly in the belly of a carrion-eating avian, even figuratively speaking ;)

tarotbear

Condor Airlines? Isn't that the airline in the movie where a Mega Shark jumps up and chews the plane in flight? :?: Is it a real airlines?

Padma

The Tower reversed can mean making a big leap ahead in growth insofar as what frightens you. It can mean facing what you fear, and facing what you have delayed dealing with, and conquering it. If you are afraid of flying, then this could well apply here.

Enlightenment23

CONDOR Airlines??? That would stop me in my tracks right there. I don't think I would want to fly in the belly of a carrion-eating avian, even figuratively speaking ;)

Condor Airlines? Isn't that the airline in the movie where a Mega Shark jumps up and chews the plane in flight? :?: Is it a real airlines?

:bugeyed: Oh lovely...you guys are doing a GREAT job in calming my nerves...

The Tower reversed can mean making a big leap ahead in growth insofar as what frightens you. It can mean facing what you fear, and facing what you have delayed dealing with, and conquering it. If you are afraid of flying, then this could well apply here.

This could be true Padma, but to be honest, I'm not willing to risk it! Lol. I'm already finding some other moderately priced airlines, not as economical, but at least I won't have the Tower Reversed card haunting me while I sit on this plane :(. I'm currently consulting the cards, doing a 3-card spread for each prospective flight. Wish me luck!

Padma

This could be true Padma, but to be honest, I'm not willing to risk it! Lol. I'm already finding some other moderately priced airlines, not as economical, but at least I won't have the Tower Reversed card haunting me while I sit on this plane :(. I'm currently consulting the cards, doing a 3-card spread for each prospective flight. Wish me luck!

I can't say that I blame you. I did start typing in that I thought you would be better served on another airline, but I removed it, because those kind of decisions should be your own. :)

Barleywine

:bugeyed: Oh lovely...you guys are doing a GREAT job in calming my nerves...

Sorry about that. I think the subconscious intent of the humor was to nudge you toward a different airline. After all, there's something in a name . . .

Years ago I used to have to fly Piedmont Airlines to get back to my army post in Augusta, GA. It was like "HIllbilly Express." And of course there were "Useless Air" and "Agony Airlines," both of which lived up to their epithets. Some of you may even remember them