New deck, Hexen 2.0

ahclem

:laugh: I got 23 individual serving-sized packets of syrup, but no pancakes.
And the mothership's not due back for a couple of weeks. I guess you can just hang on to the syrup for now.

Cool deck, BTW (to stay on topic).

Le Fanu

I keep expecting mine to come and it's taking ages.

I get good vibes from this deck when I look at it... I really want to see it in the flesh.

fallingstarheart

Man do I want this deck more after reading the replies! It's hard to try and keep in mind that I do not wish to buy lots of decks, but I already bought the roots of asia deck.... LOL.

Who knows? My goal is too keep a minimal collection centered around GD'ish decks and I'm already scratching my head with the roots of asia, I wonder how the hell would I read the Hexen 2.0.

Morwenna

It looks as though you read it, rather than read with it! :D

I want it too. :heart:

Cocobird55

I think you are right. I've been going through the cards, and doing some internet searches on the side to find out more information. I can't imagine reading with them, but I'm very glad that I have them.

It looks as though you read it, rather than read with it! :D

I want it too. :heart:

nicky

book shipped - Delivery Estimate: Saturday April 14, 2012
woo hoo!

Aulruna

Mine just showed up on my doorstep.

Much bigger than I expected (this is because I never look at measurements).

I did not order the book and already regret it because frankly the cards have me totally stumped. I have NO IDEA what to do with this deck.

Will now sift through the thread for clues...

gregory

Mine just showed up on my doorstep.

Much bigger than I expected (this is because I never look at measurements).

I did not order the book and already regret it because frankly the cards have me totally stumped. I have NO IDEA what to do with this deck.

Will now sift through the thread for clues...
Well it sounds like the book won't help THAT much. (Mine should be here three-five days from last Tuesday ...) But I am beginning to get my head around the cards - look up the individuals etc featured - that helps !

Some.