Pagan tarot - uusi

delizt

What a stunning deck! Love a first sight, I'd been eyeing the Pagan Poker deck awhile back, glad I held off as I backed this for the deck with the poker deck combo

really would love gold on those Luna cards!!

rylla

Backed. The tarot and poker deck. ..and the redwood stand... I just couldn't resist...It has the best Death card I've ever seen... beautiful Moon and Seeker...so on and on.

ETA Is there a way to check your orders (backed decks) on kickstarter or Amazon? Thanks.

Dan S

Rylla, if you're signed in to kickstarter, click the down arrow next to "ME" in the upper right hand corner, and a pop up window will appear that shows your backed projects, activity, and messages

starlightexp

It's only about $1500 or 30 more backers away from getting the gold on the moons it's almost in sight. A real nail biter knowing if it's going to happen or not

Dan S

They just posted their first non-ace pip card, the two of wands, on their instagram page. I like it! While not fully scenic, it's got a more RWS feel than I thought it would. It will be interesting to see where this project takes them

starlightexp

They just posted their first non-ace pip card, the two of wands, on their instagram page. I like it! While not fully scenic, it's got a more RWS feel than I thought it would. It will be interesting to see where this project takes them

OMG finally a big sigh of relief on something. I was a little nervous about the minors but it wasn't a deal breaker. Now if all the minors have those little bits to them that would be awesome. I can't wait till it's finally done.

FLizarraga

It's only about $1500 or 30 more backers away from getting the gold on the moons it's almost in sight. A real nail biter knowing if it's going to happen or not

Only 3 days and $1189 to go..... *biting nails*

I saw it before seeing your post and I agree. I wasn't expecting them to have any sort of RWS flavor at all, so that was surprising (I just hoped they were nice and not Maddonni-ish). A nice surprise.

OMG finally a big sigh of relief on something. I was a little nervous about the minors but it wasn't a deal breaker. Now if all the minors have those little bits to them that would be awesome. I can't wait till it's finally done.

Thank goodness the Two of Wands is another beauty, and crystal clear. I don't mind non-scenic pips, as long as they are nice and clear. I love Trevisan's Crystal Tarot, but the pips frustrate me because they are so busy I lose count (8 of wands? 9 of wands? Are these wands or swords?) and the Maddonni's are baffling and boring --OK, here is the 10 of swords. If means that... you're..... gonna....... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

strings of life

BACKED!

I almost missed this and am so glad that I didn't!

This is one of the most beautiful decks I have seen this year, by far. Such beautiful images, and not just pretty art, but a readable deck. I don't mind the semi-illustrated Pips either (based on the 2 of Wands example).

I hope it passes $65,000! I want the gold accents on those Luna cards!

rylla

Rylla, if you're signed in to kickstarter, click the down arrow next to "ME" in the upper right hand corner, and a pop up window will appear that shows your backed projects, activity, and messages

Thank you Dan! It worked!

Le Fanu

Dumb question - how does this work? I mean kickstarter.

Do you have to sign in / create profile / receive loads of unwanted emails / etc etc and pay up front? Or do you promise to pay only IF the target is reached?

I can't seem to get my head round paying for something that might not exist - whatever happpened to that Decadent (?) Tarot which people backed and heard nothing? I vaguely remember a case like that?

Why can't one wait until the target is reached and then buy once it is out in the world? Or is that wrong?

I've never done kickstarter and it makes me nervous. But then I have bought decks - that were originally on kickstarter - after they had reached their target and the publishers were still happy to sell so I still got my deck.