Lenormand Two-Card Sentence Game - 2015 edition part II

danieljuk

Book - moon - birds

Hi sweetie!

Well would you believe those first two cards? Same as mine right? Then I drew birds.... So the message from universe is that you are very well respected and talked about and this may not always be apparent to you....

- who, in that place, knows we are boyfriend/girlfriend ?

I often forget that I am respected in life and that could well be true but I would never admit to it, it would give me an ego :D

Gilded Reverie - Woman + Lilies

I would look towards a Woman in the company or workplace who is quite sensual and passionate. I would say a beautiful woman who likes to show off her looks a bit!

I asked for you if it's okay she knows, like will it be used against you? I got the same exact cards after shuffling! I think from that it won't be used against you as long as you keep on her good side (lilies can be about harmony). I think she is a supporter!

Q. What can Lenormand tell me about my next romantic relationship?

Bonny

I often forget that I am respected in life and that could well be true but I would never admit to it, it would give me an ego :D

Gilded Reverie - Woman + Lilies

I would look towards a Woman in the company or workplace who is quite sensual and passionate. I would say a beautiful woman who likes to show off her looks a bit!

I asked for you if it's okay she knows, like will it be used against you? I got the same exact cards after shuffling! I think from that it won't be used against you as long as you keep on her good side (lilies can be about harmony). I think she is a supporter!

Q. What can Lenormand tell me about my next romantic relationship?

Sun - rider

Beautiful!!
This will be an Encounter that will be fuelled with an everlasting fire . There will be warmth and communication and deep emotions aplenty!! Looks golden!!

Thanks, yes I have a hunch who that might be...

- how does C feel for me now?

junethird

Sun - rider

Beautiful!!
This will be an Encounter that will be fuelled with an everlasting fire . There will be warmth and communication and deep emotions aplenty!! Looks golden!!

Thanks, yes I have a hunch who that might be...

- how does C feel for me now?

Dog - fox

I think this is mixed feelings perhaps. I think he has good feelings towards you but he is guarded with his true feelings.

Qu) any romance coming up for me nex?

Jdance

Dog - fox

I think this is mixed feelings perhaps. I think he has good feelings towards you but he is guarded with his true feelings.

Qu) any romance coming up for me nex?

Sometimes the cards are real stinkers!
FOX + Book

that is yet to be revealed ... they are cleverly telling us it is yet undetermined... so I would take is as Not right away...

Q: Why is L (female) taking old postings on FB and making them public in a random sort of way.. She has always kept her page under lock and key.

katieb

Sometimes the cards are real stinkers!
FOX + Book

that is yet to be revealed ... they are cleverly telling us it is yet undetermined... so I would take is as Not right away...

Q: Why is L (female) taking old postings on FB and making them public in a random sort of way.. She has always kept her page under lock and key.
L is trying to initiate some type of conversation from someone on her FB which will bring her to make a decision or choice

What can I look forward to this week?

danieljuk

What can I look forward to this week?

Gilded Reverie - Dog + Heart

awww looks like a lot of love this week and you might get to see a really close friend of yours and have a wonderful time! The highlight of this week will be fun with loyal friends :)

Q. My regular alternative therapist has to close her clinic for a while and wants me to see a locum in her place for 3 months. What will this new person be like if I take her up on this "stand in" offer?

Bonny

Gilded Reverie - Dog + Heart

awww looks like a lot of love this week and you might get to see a really close friend of yours and have a wonderful time! The highlight of this week will be fun with loyal friends :)

Q. My regular alternative therapist has to close her clinic for a while and wants me to see a locum in her place for 3 months. What will this new person be like if I take her up on this "stand in" offer?

Fish tree

This new person will bring benefits to you in your prosperity and health

- what is it about texting that X doesn't like

junethird

Fish tree

This new person will bring benefits to you in your prosperity and health

- what is it about texting that X doesn't like

Scythe - tower

I think this means its disruptive to their personal time or its distracting. It coukd also mean it leaves it feeling impersonal. They may need more human interaction.

Question) what can i look forward to this week?

Bonny

Scythe - tower

I think this means its disruptive to their personal time or its distracting. It coukd also mean it leaves it feeling impersonal. They may need more human interaction.

Question) what can i look forward to this week?

Scythe Stork

Rapid change and initiative in yourself

- what does he love about me?

BrightEye

Scythe Stork

Rapid change and initiative in yourself

- what does he love about me?

Garden - Heart

Your openness about your feelings and your generosity in love.

What do I need to know about KoP?