The Efflorescent Tarot

VGimlet

Been over 2 weeks since I e-mailed her both on Etsy and on her website. I hope she's just too busy with something to get back to me.

I guess I will have to start keeping an eye on the trading forum....

daphne

Been over 2 weeks since I e-mailed her both on Etsy and on her website. I hope she's just too busy with something to get back to me.

I hope she`s fine and has a holiday or something...hope she`s back soon.

VGimlet

Finally heard from her - the deck is sold out now, both versions. She may reprint it in a year or so, if she can't find a publisher. Yet another deck I snoozed and lost...:p

daphne

Finally heard from her - the deck is sold out now, both versions. She may reprint it in a year or so, if she can't find a publisher. Yet another deck I snoozed and lost...:p

Yeah, awful! I want both of them b/w and colored. I hope she can find a publisher. O reprint earlier then 1 year...

ArwenNightstar

Greedy Gert here!

I bought two of the b/w. I love love love this deck. Just did this week's tarotscope with it. She is actually a local artist here. I wonder who she's pitched that deck to. I would support a Kickstarter for this deck.

The stock is not my preference, but the cards are so lovely. :D

VGimlet

I actually ended up hearing from her a few months back and getting both a black and white and colored deck. It is a lovely deck. I would probably support a kickstarter too.

karen0205

I missed this deck too, I would like to see her print again. I think it would do well
if anyone knew about it. It seemed like a small project. Any idea how many she printed?