What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 6

Alta

I am in line with the crowd waiting for the Gilded Tarot Royale. :)

rylla, that Duquette book is awesome!!! Really helped me with the Thoth. I went on and read several of his other books.

I guess the Darkana has been delayed, though technically I am expecting it and it was supposed to be May.

I also pre-ordered Chronata's Minute Lenormand (the first group) and am not sure where that is 'in process'.

Just trying to be complete about what I am expecting but the Gilded Royale is the only one that I am sure has shipped. :laugh:

loaa boa

Got Osho Zen and Wisdom of the Avalon today! yay!

omshanti72

I got my Sacred India Tarot today and its taken less than a week to arrive from India! So excited - lots of studying to do. Blessings :)

DaisyDragonfly

Waiting on two books: The Tarot Playbook, and Around the Tarot in 78 Days. Also on a copy of the Mary-El.

blackrainbow

Received The Wormweird Tarot Deck today.

Tanjamuse

I have pre-ordered Gateway Oracle cards by Denise Linn

And I have several prints by Amy Brown underway.

Feels like christmas :)

nejigurlmimi

Yesterday The postman brought me my new Ghost and Spirits Tarot by Lisa Hunt:D I'm so excited! <3

Elendil

Sadly NOT the Dark Fairy Tale Tarot because the Book Depository have now cancelled my order - explaining that the deck is now currently unavailabe...which is strange as two weeks ago they e-mailed me to say it was about to be dispatched....

Wee_Gypsy

Got an unexpected tax refund!!!!....unexpected because I have been living in the UK for over a year, and work and pay taxes here in the UK, but thanks Obama and much love for helping my tarot habbit-

tarot wise, I ordered these 4 off of ebay

Golden Dawn Tarot by Regardie and Wang

and 3 LoS decks-
Golden Klimt
Golden Tarot of the Rennisance
and
Mangenta Tarot
...thus I have ALL of the LoS's Guilded decks now :D

Yineth

Robin Wood came yesterday! Compared to the 1JJ, this one actually smells good. Haha XD