What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 6

DownUnderNZer

UPDATE: So, WISDOM OF THE HIDDEN REALMS and two new Lenormand decks (same kind) I have never heard of before, but cant get more of the MYSTICAL LENORMAND so am making do. Good choice though as no writing on the cards just the pictures and numbers which is perfect!!!! :D

Wendywu

He brought my package from Flornoys! I mean, it's only Wednesday and it can't have been shipped on Sunday, so it got to me in the UK from France in two days :bugeyed:

I adore the pouch, but the Dodal is stunning. Just lovely. The Noblet is my backup, and I already know I love it, so this deck will wait its turn. But the Dodal ..... :heart:

ZKEI

Right now, I would like to try Runes.
So, I am now going for the Rune Cards that speak to me, which are;
- Anglo-Saxon Rune Card
- Runic Tarot (though I have just used their 24 Major Rune cards)
(The Power of Runes Card seems to be highly recommended, but i don't feel a thing)

Also, with the recent Book Depository discount, Mr Postman will bring me
- Rune Oracle Cards (Lo Scarabeo)
- ASS Lenormand
- Ansata Tarot (German version)

Looking forward to feeling them all
:)

He brought my package from Flornoys! I mean, it's only Wednesday and it can't have been shipped on Sunday, so it got to me in the UK from France in two days :bugeyed:

I adore the pouch, but the Dodal is stunning. Just lovely. The Noblet is my backup, and I already know I love it, so this deck will wait its turn. But the Dodal ..... :heart:

I would love to have them too. Dodal would be the loviest one for me. Last year, I checked the shop nearby (Atlantis, London), they are still available. I can feel something from them but have not had enough Tarot Money to spend at that time. Since then, I went by that shop again for a couple of times (January & Last week, to be precise). Sadly, they are all gone :(

I would be very appreciate if someone can point out any occult shop in London that have these decks. I have been to Watkins, Atlantis, Astrology and Mystic. They only have Jodorowsky's, Convos' and other mass market Marseille :(

Wendywu

Shipping was €9 and they also charged me a paypal fee of €2.50. I bought two decks and a pouch and I suppose shipping might be less if one bought fewer things.

ZKEI

Shipping was €9 and they also charged me a paypal fee of €2.50. I bought two decks and a pouch and I suppose shipping might be less if one bought fewer things.

Thank you very much Wendywu for your kindness. Such information is very useful. :)

DaisyDragonfly

ZKEI;3151086 [b said:
I would be very appreciate if someone can point out any occult shop in London that have these decks.[/b] I have been to Watkins, Atlantis, Astrology and Mystic. They only have Jodorowsky's, Convos' and other mass market Marseille :(

Treadwells Bookshop (now on Store Street) normally stocks the Noblet & Dodal... they certainly had copies of both when I was there a week or two ago.

ZKEI

Treadwells Bookshop (now on Store Street) normally stocks the Noblet & Dodal... they certainly had copies of both when I was there a week or two ago.

Thank you very much DaisyDragonfly. I will check that ASAP.

kalliope

I have a bunch of Lenormands on the way:

--Britta's
--Blue Owl (playing card inserts)
--Red Owl
--White Owl
--and that blue box one from Königsfurt (Dondorf pattern.) (Not sure what else to call it!)