TOADies Anonymous.

Thoughtful

Yeah. Avoid AT altogether! 😂

Yes that's the only answer..... or is it, think ebay and Amazon. There is no escape. But wait...... get rid of your computer :laugh:

CharlotteK

With a self imposed January TOADie deadline, felt obliged to avail myself of the super book and deck kit deal of Medieval Scapini on BD. Feel slightly guilty.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

willowy

Yes that's the only answer..... or is it, think ebay and Amazon. There is no escape. But wait...... get rid of your computer :laugh:

I'd be a rich woman if I didn't have the internet :)

Don't feel guilty,Charlottek,its before deadline,its only natural to have a mini panic buy:)

DDwarks

Providing no one dares creating a deck I will have to have from now til Dec next year, I'll be buying 6 decks.
Wish me luck :thumbsup:

willowy

Providing no one dares creating a deck I will have to have from now til Dec next year, I'll be buying 6 decks.
Wish me luck :thumbsup:

Good luck:)
Have you planned which 6 decks ?

FLizarraga

I started selling a lot of my decks because I needed the money --and still do!

And yet I managed to buy two decks that are available right now and back up another that will be ready next year. How did THAT happen? :bugeyed:

JylliM

With a self imposed January TOADie deadline, felt obliged to avail myself of the super book and deck kit deal of Medieval Scapini on BD. Feel slightly guilty.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Oh dear, was that my fault?

JylliM

I started selling a lot of my decks because I needed the money --and still do!

And yet I managed to buy two decks that are available right now and back up another that will be ready next year. How did THAT happen? :bugeyed:

Think of it this way. You're buying while they're still in print. Could be worth a fortune later on and then you'd have to pay way more! You're SAVING money.

ETA. Oops, just remembered this is the Toadies thread. Shouldn't be justifying here. Sorry!

decan

[Tarot Over-Acquisition Disorder] Right that's it. I am absolutely positively going to stop buying decks for a while. I have a tax bill to pay.

Calling all other TOADies who want to stay 'sober' for a while. With this thread we can support each other and stop each other from buying any new decks? See who can resist the longest? :joke:

Hmm, recently you went close to the Tarot of the Golden Serpent! :party:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=266961

I think I will stay sober for a while as well, I don't think I am too addict, well it's a reasonable addiction, nothing too much or a desesperate situation! But I am careful, we never know where things really begin and my Neptune is quite strong in my chart, so prudence is the mother of safety! :)