TOADies Anonymous.

CharlotteK

I need to keep nonessential purchases to a minimum, and that means no new decks... but some quality time with the Blake and the Tarot de Paris TdM will be well worthwhile.

Me too. I have a Revised Blake that I adore looking at but have not tried reading with and I need to make time to get to know it. There have been too many new decks been coming in but I need to go cold turkey and enjoy what I have.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Sphynx131

I just ordered two copies of the bordered Deviant Moon. I am bad [emoji17] lol

I've wanted a second copy for a while to try my hand at trimming it to a more manageable size. Then lo and behold the next day got an email from the Asylum with a special witchy package on the bordered deck. After I ordered it I thought no, I don't want to trim this one (and I don't want to trim my original because it is my go to deck) so went and ordered another copy from Amazon to trim. I need help! Lol

spinnachie

In January of this year I discovered that you don't actually need a balance in your paypal account to pay for items online. It was the greatest and worst day of my life, because now online shopping isn't even safe. Today, I was struggling NOT to buy the Deviant Moon Tarot, along with the book...and a set of Oracle cards which I can't remember the name and I'm not going to reference it because I don't want to tempt others!!! I LITERALLY had this conversation with myself:

Self: Can I afford all this stuff?
Brain: Why not, you just got paid!
Self: Yeah, but I really shouldn't, I have necessities that I actually NEED so I should prolly save my money for those instead...
Brain: ...But....but...the images on these cards reflect your personality SOO WELLL, you will give amazing readings...real in depth type stuff, you can't put a price on that...
Self: ......*clicks purchase*...

Luckily for me, there was some sort of network error that didn't allow my purchase to go through so I was saved...

Nemia

Yes, the Blake! Mine needs some TLC, too... and I'm officially in tarot consumerism rehab.

Booklioness

Ah, I have found kindred spirits at last! While my addiction is new, I must admit *slaps on a "Hi! My Name is ____" tag* I am a TOAD. :)

CharlotteK

Nope. Hopeless. Just ordered Daniloff 3rd edition from Alexander. 😂😂😭😭

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Nemia

Dear fellow TOADIEs, it's five days since my announcement that I won't buy any decks anymore until December 1, and I DID NOT order any deck since then! Go, Nemia-self, go!!!!

I saw lovely decks - beautiful decks - tempting decks - and for five full days, I kept iron self control and didn't order even one!!!

Won't be long until December 1!

DDwarks

Smug face here still hasn't bought any new decks :D Ha!
I will say however that I thought it'd been longer since I last posted ....hmm...
*Obviously* something wrong with AT's timing...right?

Cocobird55

I haven't bought any decks for a while, but I just ordered a Baba bag for my Distant Past deck. I've been looking for the perfect bag for quite a while.

earthair

Bit of a disaster here I'm afraid.
I successfully kicked the tarot hoarding habit this year but gained a book habit. I think at least the tarot habit took up less space...now where's that trade train...