Faery Seekers ~ Sign-up ~ Nov 12 to 26th

ilaidj

Marion,
glad you said that. :) Then I'm in too.

P.S. I'm back to this Faery forum after about a year-long break, although under new username (ilaidj - formely known here as Octopus). I'm excited to be here again! :)

greenbeans

yay! hi ilaidj and welcome back!

Alta

First, sorry I gave the impression there could only be six members!!! Not at all. It was just the way I started the list... didn't want to get too optimistic. hehe.

Hi ilaidj, and you are very welcome. :) As is everyone, I am quite happy with this.

Jewel

Welcome back ilaidj (yay someone else coming back!!!)

I am pretty sure Geministar will be signing up, and I will call Faunabay and see if I can get her to come online and sign up. Hopefully Alissa will also throw her name in the hat - she has been real quiet lately and she needs to snap out of that! :D

Marion thanks for organizing us - I would do a kissy face emoticon for you, but I don't know how to do that one *LOL*

geministar

Wow! Thanks Marion for organising this!

I love 3-carders and its a spread about Christmas! How exciting, cant wait! Please sign me up. :)

Hi Jewel, I think this is the emoticon you were looking for :*, I had to look it up.

Sweet Irish Angel

Hey

hey i love the fairy oracle deck, can i join in too :)

faunabay

OK, Jewel called and said I HAD to sign up! LOL So guess it's time for me to rejoin the aeclectic world and the faery seekers. :*

Alta

oooh, that Jewel is persuasive!! :D :D

Glad to see more fae lovers signing up.

EnglishRose

Hi, i just got my faeries oracle this morning so is it possible for me to sign up as well? Thanks,
Sophie

Jewel

geministar said:
Hi Jewel, I think this is the emoticon you were looking for :*, I had to look it up.
Ohhhhhhh Yesssssssss that is the one. Faunabay always uses it and I always have to cut and paste it from someone elses post *LOL*.

What can I say Marion ~giggles~ I have a way with my good friends :* ... perhaps I need to start working on Alissa and Kahlie ....

Welcome to Faerie Seekers Sweet Irish Angel and EnglishRose! You will LOVE this group, not bragging or anything but we do have a lot of fun!

~Jewel claps as she does her first kissy face emoticon without cutting and pasting~