Tarot apps or online

stone rabbit

I started a new thread cuz I thought my question would get lost in the comments.
Basically what most of u were saying was it's ok by u to use online tarots or apps but not the interpretation.
So my next question would be what are the apps or sites that u use.

Bookwight

I just replied to your other thread, but I’ll reply to this one too. If you have a smartphone or tablet, I’d recommend tarot or oracle apps by the Fool’s Dog. They make the best ones by far in my opinion. I’m new, so I don’t know how to embed links yet (sorry!) but their website is very Google-able (is that a word?). They make apps for iOS and Android, and they have three free “samplers” you could try, which have exactly the same features and functions as their paid apps, but with mixed decks made up of cards from their paid decks. It’s also a good way to see which decks appeal to you. Hope that helps!

gregory

I started a new thread cuz I thought my question would get lost in the comments.
Basically what most of u were saying was it's ok by u to use online tarots or apps but not the interpretation.
So my next question would be what are the apps or sites that u use.
I use Orphalese sometimes. But I would rather use real cards.

By the way - please don't use textspeak - I usually don't even bother to read posts that use it, but since you are new, I made the effort. It really is annoying, though. ("u" in particular !)

WolfyJames

Ciro also has good apps for his tarot decks and oracles for the iPhone. I have his Tarot of Dreams and his Petit Lenormand on my phone.

Elvy_Star

Use Real Cards :O

Personally, I do not trust in apps for things such as divination etc. It does not give you the genuine experience which the cards do.

I feel the cards pick up emotion and connect better to you and your higher self while they are in your grasp.

I hope you use cards!

best wishes
xoxo

Le Fanu

Just seen; Fools Dog have done the Robin Wood.

3ill.yazi

I strongly recommend the Fool's Dog apps. I have used them for Card of the Day, and I use them to journal and keep records of my readings.

They claim to have inserted code or something in them -- I'm going to get the terms wrong, but they basically did something witchy to the apps which give them more something or something lol.

I personally wouldn't use an app for divining, but these are high-quality apps, unlike most of what I see when you search under Tarot in the app store.

Ace of Stars

Galaxy Tone apps are also popular and well loved :)

xo - Shonna from Galaxy Tone

kimtsan

Galaxy Tarot is amazing. I purchased the Pro version because it's such a great reference app to use. I use it to do readings, too.

Tiana

I use the galaxy tarot app to study cards/meanings on the go, it's a good way to get a handle of it for us young ones. Also I don't have a tiny deck to bring with me, so if I just want a quick 'what do I need to know/think about' on the go, I use the app.

Nothing beats the way real cards feel though.