RWS - 1 the Magician

strings of life

I posted my interpretation in the other thread (http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=86718), but I might as well put it here too:

In a Tarot reading, The Magician is The Fool’s first mentor who offers him guidance after The Fool has embarked on his journey. It is evident that this is a time of new beginnings and self discovery for The Fool. The Magician has laid out all of the tools on the table-literally. But, we only see half of the table and part of the wand and sword, a subtle reminder that it is up to The Fool to seek what he desires. The Magician will lead you to believe that anything is possible. However, it’s key to remember that many events in life don’t just happen; you have to work towards a goal, whether it involves ambitions or relationships. There will always be events that you have no control over, but if you have the power to change the course of events, it is up to you to take the challenge and be strong.

There is a sense of balance in this card, and a sense of power. The Magician is staring directly at us, a gaze that looks convincing. But, it’s smart to remember that there is more than meets the eye.

ridercheung

The magician's left hand point to the earth, tell you that you should pay more attention on the table is half-size. This mean that collection of elements are unfinished. Also empty space in there will have things which you have not seen, let you to search for.

a magician stand between the sky and earth, as a bridge.