Anyone know this Lo Scarabeo Rider-Waite??

rwcarter

I doubt the Emperor is on the back of this box as all the ones in this series I have seen have only LoS/Fabbri/Orbis written on the back.
The Fabbri/Orbis editions of decks that I own have a solid color back with the printing that Le Fanu mentions on the back. There is no design or picture on the back of the boxes. As I've not seen this deck, I can't even begin to guess what the back of the cards looks like.

Rodney

gregory

Is it a 78 card deck (the box looks quite thin.) Cos my Fabbri RWS has 4 languages and beige borders...

And some of my other ones have LOVELY designs on the back, too...

Le Fanu

No, I seem to remember it was a complete deck. I just thought "nah! RWS. I already have that one" and I bought a LoS/Fabbri/Orbis Tarot of the Sphinx instead.

rwcarter

I may have (yet again) spoken without checking facts first. I'll have to look at my Fabbri/Orbis boxes to see if they have designs on the back of them. My memory is that they don't. But my memory ain't what it used to be.... :(

Rodney

gregory

My big majors only ones don't - as I recall.... I too will go look. Sigh.

ETA OK - so my RWS from them has a blue "rosy cross" on the back (and as I said - beige borders with titles, top and bottom); my VS a fancy grey back, and I seem to recall we already discovered one (RWS too, I think ?) with a lovely fancy BLUE back a couple of years ago...

Le Fanu

I may have (yet again) spoken without checking facts first. I'll have to look at my Fabbri/Orbis boxes to see if they have designs on the back of them. My memory is that they don't. But my memory ain't what it used to be.... :(

Rodney
I know one that does! My LoS/Fabbri/Orbis Ancient Italian ("Tarocchi Classici) has the Star on the front and a smaller version of the King of Swords (?) on the back...