Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Picky Faeries

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Study Groups > Faeries Oracle

Citizen

faunabay 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ
I showed mine my well worn jeans, they laughed out loud and said they didn't want to live in a barn. So I put a rubber band around them and left them on the shelf for 3 months. When I took the rubber band off there wasn't a peep amongst them. So I figured they weren't speaking to me and I chucked them in their box.

So since then we've had a tornado, flood, 3800.00 pickup repair bill, the ceiling is leaking, I've lost about 30% on my stocks...but I'll be darned if I'll let them out.

Show them who's boss I will.....

**ROFLMAO**

(giggle - giggle - giggle)
Top   #31
Citizen

thorhammer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ
Damn straight!
Top   #32
Just a little prairie faerie

lark 

Ho Ho, are you guys gonn'a be in big trouble!
Top   #33
Citizen

autumnsdaughter 

They seem so sweet when you first meet them- but hell hath no fury like a faery scorned- and especially not a whole herd of 'em!
Top   #34
Citizen

faerylvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ
I showed mine my well worn jeans, they laughed out loud and said they didn't want to live in a barn. So I put a rubber band around them and left them on the shelf for 3 months. When I took the rubber band off there wasn't a peep amongst them. So I figured they weren't speaking to me and I chucked them in their box.

So since then we've had a tornado, flood, 3800.00 pickup repair bill, the ceiling is leaking, I've lost about 30% on my stocks...but I'll be darned if I'll let them out.

Do you never learn????? ROFLMAO.... I know who is in charge at my house. lol
Top   #35
Citizen

thorhammer 

Hmmm, so far, our independent aims seem to be travelling a parallel course - me and the Fae, that is - I'm just waiting for the fallout when that changes!

\m/ Kat
Top   #36
Citizen

Guiding Cauldron 

Hell with picky they can be demanding too! The Piper made his appearance to me today and boy was he miffed that I took so bloody long to notice! Now hes a bit grumbly still but at least I had some focus time on him. I nearly found him as demanding as my 3 yr old and my husband this morning- I SO did not need that and it did not go over well for any of us ahh well at least things sem a bit better now, or is that the calm before the storm?!
Top   #37
Citizen

Guiding Cauldron 

well fabric has been bought and waiting to be delivered for my waking the wild spirit deck too, there are fae in this deck as well and they were overjoyed to see apple fabric and soft crushed velvet for a liner, even though I was supposed to be buying for someone else!! So now they patiently wait for their new bag to be made

evidentally asccording to my lil one, he saw a lil man sitting on my shoulder the other day- which in turn he quickly scooped up and placed in his toy digger they had a blast togther I'm thinking he saw a gnome!!
Top   #38
Citizen

AJ 

ok...I didn't make them a deck bag, but since I had a realtor's license for many years I think I'm pretty good at knowing what kind of house is suitable for a particular client.
So I made my Faeries a house today...like spring mating birds they seem to flit in and flit back out, but I think they will choose to stay.

Here, I've caught one entering...see the wings?
Do you have a fairy door on or in your house??
This is a very wintry style home, come another season I may give them another doorway~
Attached Images

Top   #39
Citizen

Skimo 

AJ, that is a really great faery house!

It gives me an idea, what about a wooden keybox with a faery customisation?

I could be quite like a magic faery door in a wall...
Top   #40

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.