Traveling Faerie Deck ... Lets get this idea rolling!

Kahlie

Alright! I'll be last on the list woohoo! (Faunabay doesn't count since she gets the Deck back! ;) )

That means I get to read about what all those Fae are doing before I am going to be trampled upon and my house reordered =) I think that's the best advance warning I'm going to get.

I'm looking forward to receiving the Deck =)

Kahlie

Jewel

Kahlie said:
Alright! I'll be last on the list woohoo! (Faunabay doesn't count since she gets the Deck back! ;) )

Actually she does count as last, as that is when she will be having the experience and posting in the log ... so you aren't last :D

Kahlie

Jewel said:
Actually she does count as last, as that is when she will be having the experience and posting in the log ... so you aren't last :D

Aaah... my mistake! I thought she would start out!

Kahlie

Jewel

Kahlie said:
Aaah... my mistake! I thought she would start out!

Kahlie

Ohhhhhhh no the faeries thought they would let her pay postage first and wait three months before they would let her play *LOL* .... you know, their regular mischief.

Kahlie

Jewel said:
Ohhhhhhh no the faeries thought they would let her pay postage first and wait three months before they would let her play *LOL* .... you know, their regular mischief.

Hahaha! They must be in a hurry to leave then - if she has to wait 3 months - she will welcome them back with a big party =)

Kahlie

geministar

Wow, Im second on the list!

Sagitarian, once I see you have received the deck I will pm you my address.

Do you all realise, that once most of you receive this deck, it will have been in the land of oz for a whole week?!? :)

Kahlie

geministar said:
Wow, Im second on the list!

Sagitarian, once I see you have received the deck I will pm you my address.

Do you all realise, that once most of you receive this deck, it will have been in the land of oz for a whole week?!? :)

I just realised since I'm number 9, I might be getting this deck near Xmas... hahaha!

Kahlie

faunabay

sagitarian said:
LoL at Jewel's post.

I just sent Faunabay a private message, including my address. Looking forward to having them here, and I'll be sure to start a thread as soon as I recieve them. Looking forward to this with clappy hands, and big smiles.

Sage

OK, Sag, I got your address. I won't beable to mail it out until Monday, but it will definitely go out then!!!
YEA!! I'm going to absolutely love getting the deck back after traveling around the world!! The faeries are jumping up and down they're so excited!! Like Jewel says, they want to get up to some mischief - as long as that mischief is not getting lost in the mail.......wait, I take that back! No I did not say that.....faeries you did not hear that! They're laughing but saying they wouldn't do that - they want to see all of you, so no getting lost! :D :*

sagewriter

So excited that they will soo be on their way. I cannot wait to receive them!

Good luck on your travels!

Jewel

faunabay said:
I won't beable to mail it out until Monday, but it will definitely go out then!!! YEA!! I'm going to absolutely love getting the deck back after traveling around the world!! The faeries are jumping up and down they're so excited!! Like Jewel says, they want to get up to some mischief - as long as that mischief is not getting lost in the mail.......wait, I take that back! No I did not say that.....faeries you did not hear that! They're laughing but saying they wouldn't do that - they want to see all of you, so no getting lost! :D :*

So are the Faeries traveling????? Inquiring minds want to know ~giggles~

Girl ... watch what you say ... do not give them ideas, they have plenty all on their own!!!! I wonder what they have planned for each of us ... should be interesting.

Speaking of interesting and how they work in mysterious ways think about this .... All of a sudden many of us become active in this study group again, then I have this impulse to do a traveling deck .... then Faunabay comes back and "just happens" to have an extra Faerie's Oracle ... see where I am going with this? I believe we all just had a faerie experience, so for those of you who claim not have had one and are a part of this ... guess what? you have now had your first! :D