Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

March Faeries Seekers Circle

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Study Groups > Faeries Oracle

Citizen

faunabay 

Quote:
Originally Posted by faerylvr
Oh yes I have notified bershka... I got the pleasure of doing her Feb. reading... it is just posted... so I made sure she was notified for March
Oh good! We just sort of "met" very recently, but are finding we have loads of stuff in common!!
Since I didn't join in on the Feb round I didn't realize she had done it. Yea!! See great minds do think alike!!
Top   #11
Citizen

faerylvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorhammer
Me, please faerylvr . I like the look of this spread, and even though I don't know if my last reading hit the mark, it felt good, you know? So I'm going to go out on a limb and sign up for next month, too . . . that is, if I can? I mean, our group hasn't finished with February, yet . . .

\m/ Kat

You can definately sign up. We run the sign ups a few weeks into the last group... because we start on the 1st of the month. You have two weeks left to finish up February... and now you can rest assured you will know when the March group starts.
Top   #12
Citizen

faerylvr 

Hello moderndayruth... I see you in the mix down there...

Faunabay... we've always been in tune... so bershka hasn't a chance against us... as we can see from her reply
Top   #13
Citizen

inanna_tarot 

always up for some fey on fey action
Top   #14
Citizen

faerylvr 

Welcome to the party inanna... thanks for coming.
Top   #15
Citizen

faunabay 

Quote:
Originally Posted by faerylvr
Faunabay... we've always been in tune... so bershka hasn't a chance against us... as we can see from her reply
mwhaaaaaa!!!
Top   #16
Citizen

pippi 

Hi! Is it okay to join if you're new to the faeries? I have only recently gotten this deck and have started to draw a card a day. But I haven't yet "met" all the faeries, or read about them in the book. I guess what I'm trying to ask, is would it be okay to read the cards intuitively...or is it preferred that you actually know what all the cards "mean" before joining the circle? (It's okay if you send me off to the Intuitive Oracle Exchange instead!)
Top   #17
Citizen

faunabay 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippi
Hi! Is it okay to join if you're new to the faeries? I have only recently gotten this deck and have started to draw a card a day. But I haven't yet "met" all the faeries, or read about them in the book. I guess what I'm trying to ask, is would it be okay to read the cards intuitively...or is it preferred that you actually know what all the cards "mean" before joining the circle? (It's okay if you send me off to the Intuitive Oracle Exchange instead!)
Oh no!! Not at all. Beginners are totally welcome!!
And I like to read the faeries intuitively anyway. So join and read away to your hearts content!!! (giggle)
And faerylvr will be along shortly to say the same thing!!! Won't you faerylvr!!!
Top   #18
Citizen

pippi 

Oh good, thanks faunabay! Then count me in! I did this spread for myself not too long ago...it was really good!
Top   #19
Citizen

faerylvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by faunabay
Oh no!! Not at all. Beginners are totally welcome!!
And I like to read the faeries intuitively anyway. So join and read away to your hearts content!!! (giggle)
And faerylvr will be along shortly to say the same thing!!! Won't you faerylvr!!!

Absolutely! I am so glad that you have decided to join pippi... and I saw in the spread forum that you had tried the spread. I think that gives you an advantage over the rest of them... hahahaha... and of course faunabay is right... anyone and everyone is welcome, new to the cards or not.
Top   #20

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.