Broke down and bought the Housewives Tarot

bladeraven

LOL..okay...broke down and bought the Housewives tarot...Just had to since I'm a single mom and it seem fitting....Would love to hear feedback of what other people think of these cards and their experiences...I figure this is a nice non-threatening way to read to others.

Julien

Bladeraven,

I haven't bought it, though I've heard about it -- know of any sites where the cards are scanned in? I'm very curious -- love the show myself -- and look forward to hearing what everyone has to say about it.

Julien

bladeraven

welll..I just found out there are tons of thread here about the housewive tarot..lol...try out their site: www.housewivestarot.com

You can even get a free 3 card reading...if you like them...amazon has them right now for 9.98

Lemniscus

I just bought this deck. For a fan of 50's kitsch AND tarot, this is a match made in... well, we won't get into that.

(Not) Speaking of which, the Devil card is inspired. TV dinners, valium and other "instant" fixes represent a gallery of your average housefrau's "mothers' little helpers" suspended around a truly devilish cake.

Just a quick shuffle through the deck reveals that the artist(s) had a good foundational knowledge of tarot's deeper meanings. The Temperance card is a fine example of this.

tabbycat

Love the Death card!

Jilly

Tk2dsky

I love, love, love this deck! Something about it is so fun! I like the deat and devil cards a lot. That devil is my personal devil :)
B*B
Ericka

bladeraven

I have really fun readings with this deck.

Summerdream

Tk2dsky said:
I love, love, love this deck! Something about it is so fun! I like the deat and devil cards a lot. That devil is my personal devil :)
B*B
Ericka

I totally agree that the Housewive's Tarot is a fun deck but it also gives quite accurate readings. It is definately a deck with humour. I agree that the devil and death cards are rather unique. Enjoy your deck.

Emeraldgirl

Another huge fan of the Housewives tarot especially the devil card }) . ove the way it's packaged as well so cute in it's little box. The LWB is pretty cool as well it keeps in with the themes of the deck but has great basic card meanings as well.

jules

This deck is definently on my wish list :)