Hi there! thanks for your answers! More info and more questions for ya!

lilwinky

Also, I found out what the other deck was that I also love, and I don't happen to have with me at this time...is the Innerlinks.com Angel cards. which are very small..I couldn't remember what they were called..oh,and I also, was looking at a book about Angels, and I didn't want to pay for the book, so I would keep taking notes on the cards, in this book, and I went home, used 3 by 5 cards, and I watercolored the cards, in each special color that I could, and then I labeled each one of them, according to my notes, that I had taken from the book of Angels...one of many books about angels.
I also have those homemade cards, which I use sometimes as well!

I did see the Halloween ones! Very nice cards!
I am checking out this site, more and more!

What do you guys think about the dolphins cards...I think that it also has mermaids too? I can't remember!
Oh, where do you get those other Tarot cards at? Do you all shop mostly online, like amazon.com? or are there stores out there?

I know that Barnes has some.but, not alot..there was one set that I thought was a little bit interesting, but, I couldn't see them very well. I think that this women created them(yes, I know, alot of women create Tarot, so like which one, could I possibly be speaking of?! hee hee!) But, It had little checkerboard rectangles, with little answers in them, they had colors in the cards that were more of red, white and blue....but, also "country looking" so to speak? I think the woman was from Germany, but, then again, I am not sure if I am correct! I saw this deck in Barnes and Nobles, I can't recall what it would be,....next time, I will try to look, or maybe it is on this site!
I don't have the deck, but,I almost got it...was tempted, but, got another deck instead. Just wanted to know more of your thoughts on the decks that I have just mentioned....

Thanks!
Lilwinky!

P.S. Any of you ever use a ouija board?
I have two of them, but, I always "bless" them before I do ANY readings!
(Just to be on the "safe" side!!!!) ;-)

P.P.S. L.T.R.Y.L! (Love to read your letters!)
H.A.N.D.! (Have a nice day!)