Suggestions for decks without nudity or violence

Solandia

I had a query from an Aeclectic visitor who is looking specifically for two or three different tarot decks without any nudity or violence.

A couple came to mind (like the Connolly or Inner Child) but does anyone have any other suggestions? Ideally they'd also have a Rider-Waite basis and be suitable for beginners.

Thanks,
Solandia

PathWalker

Possibly Sun & Moon? I read it as a RWS type, and it's fairly gentle, even cards like the 10 of Swords.
Gummi Bears - depending on age range aimed at.
Tarot of the Animal Lords - perfectly readable.

Hemera

How about the Fairy Lights or the good old Vision Quest? There is no nudity or violence in Tarot of Trees either. Just trees :) But it is really beautiful. And how about The Tyldwick Tarot. There are no people (apart from than one small sitting man) so no nakedness there. It´s a beautiful and gentle deck.

Morwenna

The only nude I can remember in the Hanson-Roberts is the Star, and she's covered by her hair. The Whimsical is illustrated by scenes from fairy tales and nursery rhymes; that one's suitable for children or anyone who appreciates the genre. Both decks have gentle images, though they read very well. (The only "violence" I can think of in the Whimsical is the scene following Hansel and Gretel's having pushed the witch into the oven! I'm not at home so I may be missing something.)

Dark Victory '39

Stella

i really like the stella; also i think of it as arty and not necessarily geared for the young.

GryffinSong

Baroque Bohemian Cats
Kissa Tarot
Medieval Cats
Tarot of the Moon Garden

Dark Victory '39

i take back the stella

gah... little flash of boobie on the star and the world in stella; sorry.

karen0205

Celtictarot

I think the Mystic Faerie don't have violence or nudity the last time I looked at it!