Recommendation

November's Dawn

Hello everbody :)

I'm looking for decks with astrological and symbolical aspects. Something like Hermetic Tarot and Crow's Magick but with a bit easier theme to read and with a nice art. So, if anyone know some good one feel free to speak :) Thank you.

journeyinghome

Thoth or Rosetta?

Calcifer

I don't know if it fits you criteria entirely, but in the cards listings you could check out "Stairs of Gold" by Tavaglione. Thye're out of print - but you can still even find them on Amazon and Ebay. They're LOADED with information. truly outstanding majors, and pips for minors.

Michael

Gulliver

Maybe the Celestial Tarot?

November's Dawn

Thank you for responses :) As for Thoth, I looked at cards but I don't feel drawn to it. Rosetta and stairs of gold look very very nice but I miss something in them. Tarot of the holy light is fantastic and surely I will search for that deck.

Emily

There is also the Liber T. :)

Zephyros

I think I would actually recommend against the Holy Light, gorgeous as it is. If this is your first foray into esoteric symbolism, be aware that the Holy Light uses a different model than the more common Golden Dawn school of thought. Literature is rather scarce, and so decks like the Thoth (or similar) that use the GD model could give you more options to learn from.

journeyinghome

The Holy Light is fabulous to look at but I found it impossible to work with. My advice, should you want it, is to try the app for it first. That way you've only spent a little money but get to see all and use the cards and information.

Richard

The attributions of the Holy Light cards are non standard for a Tarot deck. Emily's suggestion of Liber T is good, although for me some of the images seem a bit tasteless.