The Byzantine Tarot

Holly doll

Yay! Fast despatch from BD! It's lush & beautiful & the colours are gorgeous! 6 days from placing the order to delivery... :thumbsup:

Le Fanu

I pre-ordered the Ring cycle and was charged 10 dollars less than the current price, which is weird.
But is it in stock anywhere? Wherever I look the Ring Cycle Tarot is either unavailable or counting down to "out of stock!"

Weirdly, I am happy to pay more and have it within a few days than pay less and be permanently on tenterhooks; will it, won't it be dispatched? :D

mydearruby

But is it in stock anywhere? Wherever I look the Ring Cycle Tarot is either unavailable or counting down to "out of stock!"

It is still marked "in stock" in Walmart (I know--- *Walmart?!*) AND with a discount!

gregory

I got mine from bookdepository. I am very delighted with it. :) It reminds me very much of the mosaics in Ravenna - except for a few cards I am less thrilled with - but that's the case with every deck on this earth.

MoonGypsy

I got mine from bookdepository. I am very delighted with it. :) It reminds me very much of the mosaics in Ravenna - except for a few cards I am less thrilled with - but that's the case with every deck on this earth.

i am quite impressed with the images i have seen thus far...
But like you, it is hard for me to find a plus for every single card in most decks...
Although there have been pleasant--albeit rare--exceptions.;)

But i have need for my finances to first catch up to my enthusiasm...:p

Le Fanu

I thought mine would be here by now.

I deliberately ordered from an amazon seller and not the Book Depository as I really don't have the patience for my packages to com via Sweden and India. But even so, still no sign...

Oh well, something to get excited about for next week. Those who have it, is the cardstock like the Nostradamus / Intuitive Tarot / Wildwood / Camelot Oracle/ what? Just to have an idea; which league of cardstock is it in? I'm imagining something like Cilla Conway's Intuitive.

gregory

I thought mine would be here by now.

I deliberately ordered from an amazon seller and not the Book Depository as I really don't have the patience for my packages to come via Sweden and India. But even so, still no sign...

Oh well, something to get excited about for next week. Those who have it, is the cardstock like the Nostradamus / Intuitive Tarot / Wildwood / Camelot Oracle/ what? Just to have an idea; which league of cardstock is it in? I'm imagining something like Cilla Conway's Intuitive.
I'd say it's a lot like the Intuitive- but that's from memory as I haven't got that with me. Glossier than I would have liked - not SINFULLY laminated to all get out, but still. A decent weight of card, and not inches thick like Schiffer. Thicker than Wildwood. The cards are larger than average - think the larger size of Scapini Shakespeare.

I've never had trouble with bookdepository except the time a book vanished from the face of the earth - they sent a replacement just like that. This deck arrived - in Canada from the UK - in under a week...

Holly doll

I've had time to go through the deck - the more I see, the more I like. Normally there are a couple of cards that "don't do it" for me - not so with this deck.

I've never had an issue with book depository - UK to Australia in 6 days usually; but I've had plenty of problems with Amazon - items taking weeks to arrive...

Serapis

Does the listing on both Amazon and Bookdepos that states that it's a 160 page book include the deck?

ISBN 10: 1859063918
ISBN 13: 9781859063910

Otherwise I can't find any other listing.

Thank you