USG NEW TIN DECKS!!!!!!!!!!

ana luisa

By Navigators, did you mean Navigators of the Mystic Sea?

Yes, that's the one. :) It's been sold for a VERY reasonable price but something tells me it may be one of those decks that simply "disappear".

starlightexp

Seriously the Royal Fez NEEEEEEEEDS to be a mini in a tin. Maybe I'll go on a haircut strike till it comes out.

Linfang

Seriously the Royal Fez NEEEEEEEEDS to be a mini in a tin. Maybe I'll go on a haircut strike till it comes out.

Please, it would be totally worth it! I'd glue the tin to my body, just to take it with me all the time :)

banbha

So true, one has to wonder what they've been waiting for!!

I like the attention being paid to OOP decks, let's hope it continues. :)

Genna

As one who has the original Wonderland and really wanted to read with it, I think it is an odd one to revive. It really isn't an easy deck to read with. Does anyone here have it as their go to deck? It's a nice curio and the art is very well done.

My first go to deck was The Moongarden, but when I got Wonderland Tarot it worked so well for me. I think that might be because I always loved the story? anyway, my readings started to make much more sense. It was odd to have wands that were peppermills, cups that were hats, swords that were flamingoes and pentacles that were oysters, but I quickly got used to that because the pictures were so inspired by Rider-Waite, that it didn´t matter. I was my go to deck until I got babas Alice Tarot. Now I´m mostly using that and Shadowscapes, but I may go back to Wonderland again. That Wonderland worked for me maybe was because I love the story and the pictures by Sir John Tenniel, that the illustrations are inspired by? It is also that that the illustrations are very to the point in Wonderland Tarot; nt a lot of little details, as in my other decks at the time.
I really think you must love Alice in Wonderland to be able to read with it (but you do not have to have read the book first, I believe, because I seem to remember that there was a lot of information in the LWB).

Love and Light, Genna.

Luna's Crone

Does USG charge for shipping? I am gonna get the standard size this week and maybe order the tin. but i can get the standard for under $17

Luna's Crone

Does USG charge for shipping? I am gonna get the standard size this week and maybe order the tin. but i can get the standard for under $17

i am probably not getting a deck this week. as a matter of fact, gonna put some more up for sale.

Morwenna

My first go to deck was The Moongarden, but when I got Wonderland Tarot it worked so well for me. I think that might be because I always loved the story? anyway, my readings started to make much more sense. It was odd to have wands that were peppermills, cups that were hats, swords that were flamingoes and pentacles that were oysters, but I quickly got used to that because the pictures were so inspired by Rider-Waite, that it didn´t matter. I was my go to deck until I got babas Alice Tarot. Now I´m mostly using that and Shadowscapes, but I may go back to Wonderland again. That Wonderland worked for me maybe was because I love the story and the pictures by Sir John Tenniel, that the illustrations are inspired by? It is also that that the illustrations are very to the point in Wonderland Tarot; nt a lot of little details, as in my other decks at the time.
I really think you must love Alice in Wonderland to be able to read with it (but you do not have to have read the book first, I believe, because I seem to remember that there was a lot of information in the LWB).

Love and Light, Genna.

I'm on your side. I loved the Wonderland from the word go, for the same reasons you do, and since it's spring already it's high time I got it out again. I love it on rainy spring days. I need to get this one.

G6

I was thinking USG should add the Spiral Tarot to the pocket tin deck lineup. 86 the purple borders. Go borderless. New card backs. Something not purple.

Would be cool... 😎