the most sought after / desirable / killed for decks

Dusk Till Dawn

I've had the Misfortune cards at least 8 times and sold them every time.
I run across them a lot but they are a huge letdown. Nothing but line
drawings on cardstock. Very cheaply made. Really not worth all the fuss.

Please let me know when you come across them again?

Dusk Till Dawn

I thought the Necromantic deck was fairly easy to find. Or is there another one besides the one with the graveyard art?

I have never come across one, I do have the Gothic, but would love to have the Necromantic. If you find one, please let me know, since for me it ist easy to find.

Penthasilia

I have never come across one, I do have the Gothic, but would love to have the Necromantic. If you find one, please let me know, since for me it ist easy to find.

Ditto on this- that is one I would love to have and never see! :) So hopefully you can find two! ;)

VGimlet

I ran across the Necromantic on ebay a while back, and I thought it was fairly reasonably priced.

The cards are surprisingly small, though. But I like the deck, I'd been looking for it for some time.

Myrrha

Sorry DN and Pentasilia I didn't realize these were two different decks (Leila Wendell Gothic and Necromantic). The one I saw a bunch of was the Gothic Tarot.

Lux Nocturna

This is an old thread, but I thought perhaps someone might be interested to know there is a set of Misfortune cards listed on ebay for about $150.. I'm not after them, but maybe someone else is.

The deck I'm currently looking for is the Nusantara (preferably 1st edition). I completely missed the reprint last year, because at that time I was visiting friends in - Malaysia. So close, yet so far.