21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card; Discussion for the ADEPT level

rachelcat

I finally posted my first step! I have finished 2 and 3, too. I'm typing them up now and will post them shortly!

Jewel

rachelcat said:
I finally posted my first step! I have finished 2 and 3, too. I'm typing them up now and will post them shortly!
YAY!!! gald to see you back!

Chela

21 ways adept level

Hello to all, I am going to join in your discussion of the 21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card. I feel welcome already! I've just joined the forum, but am not new to tarot.

I've enjoyed reading a few of the prior posts - very insightful and interesting! I hope I can contribute to the collective knowledge.

Chela

rachelcat

Hi, gang!

I would like to especially welcome my friend, Chela. She is my roommate for Readers Studio. We met on the RS ning. And she just joined AT. And, like everyone else, she is farther along than I am in her 21 Ways study!!

Chela, I am stopped at Step 4, and I noticed that you didn't do the friend part either. Do you want to team up on that? I'll pm!

Jewel

Welcome Chela! Great to have you with us :) Maybe you can get Rachelcat in line ~giggles madly and flies from the thread before the kitty can catch her~

rachelcat

Mrrroww!!

Darn, just missed her!

Jewel

Well I have drug my feet long enough so with a bowed head I come back to say I am STILL GOING TO FINISH THIS! So here is to my new year's resolution ... now lets see if I can find my notebooks with the work I have already done and not yet posted *LOL*. From last accounts I believe I am on Adept Step 18.

Dave and Squeak congrats on finishing this!!!

Coyote are you out there???? want to come finish this up with me???? Anybody else? I am thinking we could start in January!

SherryZoned

I just started. I have not posted much beyond...yep i did that one lol!

I am also doing the 78 week thing..so lets all hope I dont confuse myself to much!!

I will join you Jewel!

dadsnook2000

Playful antics --- OK

So, everyone is in a playful mood. That's OK. But, a question is raised, "What is the most playful card in your favorite deck?"

I use the FEY Tarot. There are several playful cards but the most playful card is the FIVE OF WANDS. Five Fey are playing on a tree, swinging on rope swings, climbing. This unusual depiction emphasizes the physical conditioning that comes from play and exercise that enables us to be ready for more serious events if they arise. Friends and cooperative actions are emphasized over confrontation. Within a game or social framework much can be accomplished without having to fight for gain. Still, it sort of hits you when you see a "fun" card instead of a fighting card.

Once we get a few more people to the Adept 21st step level, we might want to play some exploration and Q&A games such as this. Dave

Jewel

dadsnook2000 said:
Once we get a few more people to the Adept 21st step level, we might want to play some exploration and Q&A games such as this. Dave
That sounds like fun!!!!!!! Now you have given me incentive to finish up quickly *LOL*

SherryZoned, that would be awsome if you wanted to join me. I am not going anywhere near 78 weeks, I failed miserably at that one *LOL*.

~keeps looking for Coyoteblack singing (to the tune of the puppy in the window song) "oh where, oh where could my studybudy be? or where or where could he be?"~