Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Robin Wood, The Fool 0

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Robin Wood Tarot

Citizen

shiresun 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morwenna
I love the wreath in the Fool's hair, the motley clothes, the rainbow of ribbons on the backpack. Freshness and variety! This is one person who will not be bound by convention, nor by any need to stick to one thing. This could have positive or negative results. (I have a hard time making decisions; can you see why I identify here?)

I like your take on how, up until this point, our hero is 'not bound by convention' since I tend to agree with that As you will see, in my work with the card, I pose that he may well be of the sort who is able to pick himself up, dust himself off, and keep on going.

It's interesting that I visually loved how he was dressed, but was too busy with what was going on around within the card, that I didn't attach specific meaning to the colors, the wreath, how he had switched up his leggings. However, I definitely think the image of the character is gorgeous.
Top   #31
Citizen

Moonson 
Citizen

wow shiresun!! your all fired up!!great work!!
Have to take some more notes, and maybe rethink my journal arrangement...

I like your "seeker" aproach to the card. I agree with that tought.
And i'm like you in the subject of symbology, have lots and lots to learn!
Same thing hapened to me when i read Robin's description, i was like: "wow missed that one.. uh.. yes, missed that one too... "
Top   #32
Citizen

shiresun 
Citizen

Greetings Moonson! I will have to remember to revisit the thread for each card more often after I've posted. Thank you SO much for your encouragement about how I'm approaching each card.

Right away I knew that this was The Seeker (who could be foolish, with the potential of becoming a hero) so that's how I started thinking of the card. It's my journey as much as it is The Fool's Journey through the deck.

I'm really enjoying, and learning (yes, I am taking a crash course in symbolism as well on this journey!) a great deal. After having read what Robin said about The Fool, I went back and actually did the exercise she suggested about writing down what I felt certain basic things represented. What was good, however, is that when I moved on to the 1 card and there after, I started to see so much more in the cards and it's gratifying that I'm getting what Robin meant to express with each card.

Blessings,

Shire
Top   #33

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.