Liber Call Me Al (The Book of the In-Laws)

thorhammer

As I said to you in the PM, I think some of the lines demonstrate a surprisingly clear understanding of the BoL itself . . . c.f. Chapter II: 10

I am so printing this out for when I need a laugh :D Seriously - does nerd humour get any more awesome (or more cliquey? LOL)

\m/ Kat

rif

So is the title inspired by that Paul Simon song?

Aeon418

Always Wondering said:
I hadn't seen this one.
Very funny.
I agree. :laugh:

It's even more funny when you realise the author is a member of OTO. Here I believe he is having a sly dig at the current OTO leadership and way the order was/is being run.

ravenest

Grigori said:
I found this spoof of the Book of the Law online. It gave me a very good giggle, so thought I would share with everyone. Enjoy!

http://larabell.org/Hanuman/Hanuman.cgi?input=liber999

Thats been around a looooooooooong time. There is even a less funny beer drinking Aussie version (ex- Oceania Lodge :laugh: - bet they burned em all nowadays! ;) )

ravenest

rif said:
So is the title inspired by that Paul Simon song?

Its a pun for people who dont know how to pronounce Qabbalistic suffixes.

- Liber eL -

ravenest

Aeon418 said:
I agree. :laugh:

It's even more funny when you realise the author is a member of OTO. Here I believe he is having a sly dig at the current OTO leadership and way the order was/is being run.

Nah, Thelemites are always encouraged to make fun of themselves - didnt we cover this recently?

I must say that I'd expect an OTO member to have MUCH more fun with Ch 3!

Grigori

ravenest said:
Thats been around a looooooooooong time. There is even a less funny beer drinking Aussie version (ex- Oceania Lodge :laugh: - bet they burned em all nowadays! ;) )

Oh no, I want one!!! :D