Astral vs Ethereal Projection

Craxiette

I have a personal and off topic issue with a loved one's mental and physical health. Thus I had a fairly strong internal reaction to your first comment on Dr. Shoemaker. It wasn't until you posted this that I realized what was going on with me.

I think there is a fine line between denial and letting go which, I think, in a way you have been writing about. I certianly don't think this loved one's issue is good, I'd personally like to rain down the power of Babylon on them, or thier disease and alter this experience for both of us. Part of this is my Cancer Rising, I think, my nature to mother, especially my family. To deal with this on an upfront and emotional level instead of keeping quite and finding some kind of acceptance level that would make me more useful, if not more peaceful.

I had gotten pretty comfortable with letting go of this issue until I realized that there was a flare up (for lack of a better word), and at about the same time of hearing your views on Dr.s and mental health and who's responsibility is what. I wasn't trying to convince you, I was trying to convince myself.

Like it or not I am powerless over this issue. This experience with you has helped me see that I still have issues with feeling powerless.

So in the first half of this conversation I was unaware and that confused my responses. In the second half of this conversation I was trying to explain without really explaning. I am famous for taking discussions off topic and getting personal and am trying to get a grip on that.

I'd like to say I am usually more clear and less conflicted. But I would lying. :laugh:

AW

Hello AW, I've been away for the weekend...
Dealing with the problems of other people and our own problems with their problems...yes, many fine lines there...all bound to be overstepped as we trample around in it. At the end of the day we can't do the work for anyone else, but neither do I think anyone can get very far without the help of other people from time to time. But we seldom seem to know exactly what we need and even less of what others need. I suppose the ideal state, the "perfect teacher" is someone who manages to make us so comfortable and accepted that our willingness to be challenged and grow is aroused from behind our walls of fear and defensiveness. But even such a teacher cannot accomplish anything without being invited in the first place... But on the plus side, I think we can learn important lessons from really lousy teachers as well -but the "lesson" might take longer to assimilate. Oh look, I got off on a ramble again :laugh:
Anyways, I'm glad you had good use of our little off topic excursion, I'm always up for more of them! ;)
I do hope things turn out for the better with your friend!

Always Wondering

Thanks, I took the weekend off also.

AW