Which is the "real" Magus?

irisa

Probie said:
I'm fond of the work found on this site as a whole on Tarot + e + ca. I can't seem to get the Thoth Tarot deck only (or even the site or the name!) to paste in without it all becoming ****** :( Just add those word together in your browser, then period and "multiply" and then period and "com." You'll find many decks, including the Liber T & the Thoth with all the Magus cards.

Made me smile the circumventing :) but that's because it's now against forum rules to link to sites that show whole deck scans :D

See this post

Just telling you because I don't get into the announcements forum very often and I got gently wrist slapped for doing it :D

irisa :)

Grigori

I was reading letters from Crowley the other day and found several mentions where he expressed his unhappiness that Harris was using a rejected version of the Magus card on materials to promote the deck, or in her exhibits etc..

This made me wonder if Harris had a preferred version that was different to Crowley's choice, which is perhaps why the rejected versions of the Magus appear to complete, compared to the rejected versions of other cards which seem half done still.

Does anyone know which card Harris liked to use?

Kenshin Gordon

What seems funny to me is that while Crowley officially rejected the other two, a giant debate began which was like, pointless. If it's tarot reading we're talking about than yes, everyone should pick the one he/she feels most comfortable with. If not, you know the answer.