Día de los Muertos Lenormand. (Day of the Dead)

Aulruna

Just ordered my mega set :D

I thought I did not need another Lenormand, as I'm pretty set in my reading style and not even doing it that often. But this one really was a must!

nicky

mine is in my greedy little hands and it is fantastic - seriously - you can see how much work was put into every part of the process; from the art to the box to the bag - unreal !

way to go Edmund :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxx

Chronata

I can't wait! I don't live that far away...it will probably be here for my B-day tomorrow!

Only...I won't be! :(

gregory

Puts together picnic hamper and goes to take up residence in the Post Office... :)

Rhinemaiden

All orders for all decks done though 6/3/12 are now shipped!!! Domestic US people should start to get them as early as tomorrow all international went out and could start to arrive as early as Friday.

:)

Edmund

I hope you're planning some nice relaxing time for yourself! YOU deserve it! :thumbsup:

Londubh

Día de los Muertos TAROT!!! Día de los Muertos TAROT!!! Día de los Muertos TAROT!!!

Er, sorry about that, Pam O's comment sent me into a frenzy.

I will hush and wait for my lovely Lenormand cards to arrive, a month early!

MoonGypsy

Oh i just saw this update!!! It is on it's wayyyyyyyy!!!!!!????? i just got home a little while ago and am recovering from being in the Dentist's Chair, so this is a real cheer up!!! :thumbsup: Thanks so much, Edmund!!!!!! :love:

DaughterOfDanu

Just snagged a copy of the regular edition! Can't wait to have it here!