"Aisselle's Spiritual Tarot Insights" Discussion Thread

Libra8ca

photokat said:
After getting certified by the Order of the Tin Foil Hat to be "competent in all forms of ethical tarot", Aisselle now cannot be stopped, and her blog can now be found here:

http://aisselleggabegietarotinsights.wordpress.com/

This is hilarious! I've been reading the threads and it's the most entertaining tarot info I've ever come across. There should be an award or certificate just for that!
P.S. I want to take the course listed on the website :D :D

Jack

gregory said:
YES ! She must be seen in another position... Let me know and I will give you my email. I have a few things I would like to use with her - and her current pose is - limiting :D She could JUST milk the goat, but otherwise.... Shots not just mug ones would be good, too. I LOVE Photoshop ...})

Bless you for your good nature about this ! :* Isn't it nice that you don't look 37 !

Ah geez this means I'm going to have to shave my beard and moustache off, ha ha, been meaning to do it for days anyway, let me know what poses you want.

I suppose it's nice I don't look thirty seven, I'm only thirty four and when I dye my hair blonde (to hide the grey) and shave I still get I-D'd at the co-op for 25 I'll have you know! (I'm not vain honestly)(just paranoid)

I won't be offended if you want to change Aiselle into a nice lady you know but otherwise I'll send you some pics later.

gregory

JoelDee said:
I won't be offended if you want to change Aiselle into a nice lady you know but otherwise I'll send you some pics later.
NO WAY ! (and I don't know any nice ladies !)

Beards are OK. She can copy the goat !

Just a variety, I think. And I can edit out facial hair, anyway })

Jack

gregory said:
NO WAY ! (and I don't know any nice ladies !)

Beards are OK. She can copy the goat !

Just a variety, I think. And I can edit out facial hair, anyway })

I might plan it so that when my girlfriend gets in, I'm just sat dressed as Aisselle, that'll freak her out! she'll enjoy taking the pictures anyway..........but not in some kind of unwholesome way :)

*wanders off thinking how do I always get myself into situations like this*

gregory

JoelDee said:
*wanders off thinking how do I always get myself into situations like this*
It's that vivid imagination. I know this :D

Jack

PPS I wish we knew which comments were from genuine people who had FOUND this rather than - us ! (Who is Jack and should she forsake Jay for him ???)

sorry to disappoint, Jack is me, I changed my name by deed poll about a week ago, for various complicated reasons, I need to change my name here, just waiting for my new bank cards to arrive.

p.s. my girlfriend is getting a bit too into this, she wants to put make up on me now :(

gregory

Hee hee fair enough. I thought there was an ADMIRER from google !!!!

Does Aisselle wear makeup ?

Does the goat ???????

But you can use whatever name you like HERE - I should know ! (It costs to change it, too !)

Cassandra022

oh, you guys. so much awesome.

haven't had the energy to contribute anything, but this made me laugh (again, some more), which was nice.

looking forward to more aisselle pics :0

photokat

nisaba said:
Who was it originally posted that very sexy photo of an easy-on-the-eyes girl wearing a tinfoil hat and a bare-midfiff tinfoil belly-dancing outfit (or so it looked)? I'm sure Aisselle wouldn't mind my passing on a link so she could upload that into her photos section, with proper attribution to whoever owns the image, of course.

Ha ha that was me. I did a google image search for "tinfoil hat" and that one came up. LOL. She was the winner of a tinfoil hat competition:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread572248/pg2

photokat

JoelDee said:
Ah geez this means I'm going to have to shave my beard and moustache off, ha ha, been meaning to do it for days anyway, let me know what poses you want.

ge Aiselle into a nice lady you know but otherwise I'll send you some pics later.

I'd love a bikini shot!
And : do you have access to a goat where you live?