" What If.. " Questions in tarot cards

Nikita_

I actually think this is a very useful type of question, and do it sometimes. Learning to observe and analyze the past can be just as important as contemplating the present and future. These readings have helped me see things in a different light, to see my own mistakes and to modify my behavior. They can even be more revealing than readings about the future, because it is there that you see your actual mistakes, gain perspective on your real behavior rather than a theoretical future outcome, but you have to be ready for it.

I think there is a difference between agonizing with regret over past choices, and calmly analyzing and learning from the past.

Yes, I agree, that's what I meant...it's not about agonizing over our past mistakes, but Learning to modify our behaviour...or, putting our heart at rest, realizing there is nothing more or different that we could have done...

ivanna

Will tarot able to answer this kind of question? If tarot cannot foretell thw future, why assume it will be able to answer what will happen if I do so or so??

Nikita_

Will tarot able to answer this kind of question? If tarot cannot foretell thw future, why assume it will be able to answer what will happen if I do so or so??

Good question...we don't know for sure what tarot can and can't do and why...that's why we are comparing views here...

Michael Sternbach

We more or less seem to agree that Tarot can foretell the probable future. The actual future however is determined not least by the decisions we are making. A certain decision will make a particular outcome that much more probable.