Study to discover 'Points of Reference'

franniee

no not RW I was really thinking of the llewelyn - maypoles and all. :laugh:

OK let me see what I can figure out - what deck did you use?

franniee

lunalafey said:
The question posed "when a suitable part time job will open up"
I pulled four cards with no positional meaning & no reversed cards in the deck.

1-2
3-4

1-King of Swords 2- XII Hanged Man
3-the Lovers 4- 4 of Swords

Well I would have said late fall (november - maybe nov 4th) - there will be a delay - he/she will need to look at things from a different perspective and make his/her choice - after a time of reflection but I know this has to be closer to now so I am going to go with Gemini and June 4th - although the delay could bring him/her into Cancer (water/neptune = hanged man)

BUT I am going to say June 4th! or do you think it should be the 4th day of gemini? Just thinking aloud :) So May 25 - June 4th is the window I am going with....

lets see..... :love:

May

I'll like to join in...

Helo people,

I'e always been excited about time predictions and accuracy. There are two thing I read

1 - the suit and the number

Cups for Days
Wands for Weeks
Swords for Months and
Pentacles for Years

Combined with the number card it gave how many in the period for example, 3 of pents is three years, 2 of swords is 2 months and so on.
Cups predicted days only if it turned with Pentacles around it.

I've never tested it

2. This i've tried and works fine mostly.

Wands for Fire Sign - Aries, Leo and Saggi i.e April, August and December
Cups for Water Sign
Swords for Air Sign
and Pents for Earth Sign

Both lack any views on Court cards and Majors.

I'll also like to be a part of this study...

Lov,
May

May

lunalafey said:
The question posed "when a suitable part time job will open up"
I pulled four cards with no positional meaning & no reversed cards in the deck.

1-2
3-4

1-King of Swords 2- XII Hanged Man
3-the Lovers 4- 4 of Swords

I'm with Franniee on this. My first guess was June 4th. Reason - Swords is Air which is Gemini beginning May end and four of swords thrown in here.

Somehow it looks to me that it will be a touch and go beginning june. The part time job may open up but the questioner will probably not go for it.

Lovers indicate choice and along with Hanged Man and 4 of Swords is confusion and possibly not going for the option.

Just a few thoughts from me.

franniee

lovers to me is gemini also - in addition to the air of swords which is why I went there - hanged man is neptune to me - water - possibly delaying it to caner but I doubt it....

June 4th is a monday so at least it isn't a sunday :grin:

this is fun!

lunalafey

getting caught up

Whew....I lost my internet connection, but I'm back now.

May, that was a nice little breakdown of the reading.
Franniee- sorry but I can't recall which deck I pulled from originally.

I see logic in the 'predictions' already expressed.

It is nearly instinctive to look at the Majors and the astrological associations.
Lovers being Gemini, indicating mid-may to mid-june. Then we look at Hanged Man, Neptune which rules Pisces, mid-feb to mid-march.
And, Swords to me is Fall.

The cards and how they fell, makes an X swords crossing Majors.....so.....
Looking at Pisces and Gemini and throwing in the X, I found the mid-point between the signs. This lands in Aries, but it's opposition is Libra, an Air sign as well as the start of Fall.

The time between Sept 21 to Oct 21 could be when employment is found.

fun stuff-
If I add the Majors, it is 18, maybe the 18th of October?
18 weeks from when the cards where pulled is the Autumn Equinox; Sept 21 .
18 days from when the cards where pulled, June 4th
(give or take a day)
adding the numbers of the swords cards is you consider the King 14, the total is 18 as well.
So it seems the the number 18 is quite important. I could go on with the numbers. Like 9, 1+8 = 9, we then have two 9's which brings us back to 18.
18 + 18 = 32, or 5.
5 months from now is October.

I'm very anxious to see when our 'guest' does find employment. Then we can pick apart the spread again.

franniee

OK while we are waiting for word on our first prediction, I've got our next case study. :D

J is going to undergo fertility treatment to get pregnant - let's see if we can figure out when she will get pregnant.

When will J get pregnant?

vic romantic: shadow: Ace of Cups

Page of Swords ~ 2 of Cups
Moon ~ King of Pents

Holy cow! I have no idea how to interpret this one!

Seems like she will be clouded by gossip and nasty talk around her - but there will be creation - she will explore new worlds - no boundaries - go deep within - (moon to me relates to mother) - she can turn anything into gold - the dream and illusion will be created!

the pregnancy will come sometime between capricorn - pisces...

probably February 2nd or so.... Unless we think it is cancer and that would be july 2nd...... maybe that is when they will begin but it won't be materialized until feb 2nd or so..... Whatcha guys think???

:love:
f

franniee

I have another case study. We are supposed to get this new client that will deliver a huge job that will require me to travel abroad and would be a much needed huge windfall. As far as I can tell the job is still in the works and if it happens we will get it. I would like to know when. Does someone want to draw cards to take a turn or should I? Or do we want to use this at all? It's up to all of you.

:love:

Little Baron

You might want to call on Fudugazi.

She did a live read for me and worked out when I would meet the next guy I would have a relationship with. Exact date.

I had forgotten and about three weeks or so after the read, I was sitting at the bar on that date, talking to the guy I ended up spending almost every day with for the next three months. It was passionate, but short lived. But Fudu got the date exactly.

LB

lunalafey

franniee said:
J is going to undergo fertility treatment to get pregnant - let's see if we can figure out when she will get pregnant.

When will J get pregnant?

vic romantic: shadow: Ace of Cups

Page of Swords ~ 2 of Cups
Moon ~ King of Pents

Well, how about when J does become pregnant, it will be a boy :D
In regards to time, I can see how it could be hard to pin down a time.
let me think....
well, 9 months from now is Pisces, that could signify the time of birth. With the ace of cups followed by the 2, it might be that J will get pregnant right away. The Ace expressing the start, the womb being ready to hold on to a fertile egg. The Page of swords being the procedure to bring about the pregnancy, and the 2 of cups, being the acceptance of the egg and the start of it's growth. Where the womb was once belonging to 1 (ace) and then the womb being shared by 2.
I just got another thought that the child may be an Earth sign. Perhaps Taurus. That would mean that she would become pregnant some time at the end of July and beginning of August.