Tarot of the Hidden Realm

lalalibra

I finally got this deck, and I absolutely love it! The description for the deck is correct in saying that it doesn't rely on esoteric symbols, rather, it reads more from the standpoint of the elements, the expressions of the fey, the background, the colors... the overall mood and energy. I find that to be very refreshing.

Some of the images may appear simple, but I find them to be very expressive in conveying strong feelings, making for deck that I personally find to be very intuitive. It feels very free to me as well... For example, one thing I like in the book is how Barbara Moore describes how the whole concept of elemental dignities doesn't always need to be so rigid.

The artwork is gorgeous. It's very earthy. There's a wonderful mix of colors, so I feel there is much variety yet it still feels cohesive. And I *love* how some of the fey have dreadlocks :)

Also, the lack of borders is very nice.

I showed the deck to my sister and she said that it seemed like just my kind of deck. I have a feeling this will be a favorite of mine!

Hämy

I love this deck! I got it two days ago and I have done two readings with it both very accurate. The art is beautiful (feys have truly expressive eyes) and it seems that I can read with it fairly easily from the start.

moonbear

Well, I'm intrigued. The fey are calling and this deck is now sitting in my Amazon basket waiting for me to press the 'buy' button.

But I hesitate. Will it be yet another deck that I never use?

Now that it's been out a little while can anyone who has this deck tell me how they feel about it now? I've read this entire thread and can honestly say I'm very tempted. It looks like the exact thing I'd love, paganish, earthy, expressive faces and eyes along with animals and nature.

EightWands

Well, I'm intrigued. The fey are calling and this deck is now sitting in my Amazon basket waiting for me to press the 'buy' button.

But I hesitate. Will it be yet another deck that I never use?

Now that it's been out a little while can anyone who has this deck tell me how they feel about it now? I've read this entire thread and can honestly say I'm very tempted. It looks like the exact thing I'd love, paganish, earthy, expressive faces and eyes along with animals and nature.

I just bought it last night. I say GO FOR IT! :) the deck is very expressive. The facial expressions evocative. I did a reading with it which turned out to be spot-on. I really don't think you will regret it.

Padma

I got it as a Christmas prezzie, must say I do love it! Using it for daily draws as of today :) The few readings I have done with it so far have been easy and accurate - the eyes of the people (or fairies) in the cards seem to look right into your heart. Instant connection :love:

moonbear

I just bought it last night. I say GO FOR IT! :) the deck is very expressive. The facial expressions evocative. I did a reading with it which turned out to be spot-on. I really don't think you will regret it.
Thanks for that EightWands :) It was the expressions that drew me in the first place. I saw a picture of the 10 of Swords and she just sort of made me go 'wow'.

moonbearXXX

moonbear

I got it as a Christmas prezzie, must say I do love it! Using it for daily draws as of today :) The few readings I have done with it so far have been easy and accurate - the eyes of the people (or fairies) in the cards seem to look right into your heart. Instant connection :love:

I like the sound of easy and accurate :laugh: That'll do me fine. And yep, those eyes have it all, don't they?

Thanks for replying Lotus Padma. I could treat myself to a very early birthday present :)

Padma

Yay, Moonbear! You won't be disappointed! Happy very early birthday! :party:

Rosewater

This is definitely NOT just another pretty deck. I felt doubtful about it when ordered it, but now I've lived with it for a while and used it for readings, I am hooked. These fey beings have become my closest teachers.

BeyondtheVeil

Yay! I'm glad so many people love this deck. It is truly an amazing deck! :thumbsup: My connection was instant also and it is very accurate with lots of details. This should be the best deck of all time! It definitely has my vote! :thumbsup:

If you don't have this deck... you MUST get it! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this deck!!

Brightest Blessings! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil