New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

Garran

Just wondering if you had a response from St. Martin's? I have just emailed them, or rather Macmillan since I didn't find contact info for St. Martin's specifically. My Intuitive Tarot is missing the Strength card. My set did come with an extra Queen of Swords, but it was cut off-center from top to bottom.

HI. I haven't received a reply yet. The St. Martin's contact page said the usual reply is two business days, which would be sometime tomorrow since I emailed on Thursday. I will post what they say if they do reply.

KJ

rwcarter

HI. I haven't received a reply yet. The St. Martin's contact page said the usual reply is two business days, which would be sometime tomorrow since I emailed on Thursday. I will post what they say if they do reply.

KJ
IIRC when I wrote to St. Martin's about the 4-5 off-center Majors, I didn't get a response either. And then one day a complete replacement set appeared at my door. Color me shocked. So don't give up hope yet.

cSpaceDiva

Intuitive Tarot, missing Strength

I received a reply back, but they said I would have to return it to the place of purchase. They said it is their policy not to refund, exchange, or replace any items that were not purchased directly from their warehouse. I bought it used, so that's not an option for me. But I did only pay $5 for it.

**Update: I have received this card now thanks to the kindness of an AT member**

h3ll0k1tt33

Hi all, I tried to start my own seperate thread for this question, if anyone has a 6 of flames from a Daughters of the Moon un-colored deck, could they just post a pic of it here? I don't need the actual card.... Unless you have one for sale. I don't want to break up anyone's deck.....just want to see, what does this card look like? Thank you.

I have an uncoloured version of this deck (from the 80s) that is missing the Wheel of Fortune card. I would gladly send what remains of my deck to you. If you are still interested pm me. One of the other cards appears to be scuffed (it came like that) but I don't remember which it was off the top of my head..... one of the majors iirc.

h3ll0k1tt33

sad but true

In fact due to an unfortunate school project almost every one of my previously collected decks (all bought in the 80s) is missing the Wheel of Fortune. They are all listed in my profile.

The only one that makes me really sad is the Barbara Walker. I'd like to replace that one card if i I could.

I've already ordered replacements for some of my other favourites, so everything marked * in my profile list is available to be broken up for any singles anyone may need.

I would rather they all find a good home and make someone happy rather than languishing over here :)

Garran

Missing Hierophant from Intuitive Tarot - update

ST. Martin's Press never answered my email. I assume from what other posters have written on this thread that it is a waste of my time to contact them again. So I'm still in the market for the card, should anyone have an extra :) or a deck they want to get rid of. I have two Lovers cards.

KJ

Poor Wandering One

If anyone needs a Four of Wands from The Cosmic Tribe Tarot, I have an extra. My set came with two Four of Wands and no Prince of Cups. I emailed the artist (Stevee) who said that others have reported missing cards and duplicates, too. He graciously mailed me the missing card, but I still have the Four of Wands double.

Disa

update

A friend of mine is missing the Justice card from the Mythic Tarot, does anyone happen to have a spare?

Updating to say I had two very nice offers to replace the card already and I really appreciate it. My friend did receive her card and is so happy to have a complete deck.

Thanks you guys:)

Garran

Intuitive Tarot missing card

I did finally get a reply from St. Martin's Press and they said they do not offer replacement cards.

KJ

Pam O

Hi all, I tried to start my own seperate thread for this question, if anyone has a 6 of flames from a Daughters of the Moon un-colored deck, could they just post a pic of it here? I don't need the actual card.... Unless you have one for sale. I don't want to break up anyone's deck.....just want to see, what does this card look like? Thank you.

Hi! There is a seller on Amazon that claims to be the artists & publisher of DoM
See: dompublishing
"WE DREW, PAINTED AND PUBLISHED THIS DECK SINCE 1984.."

You can contact them thru Amazon. Maybe they can help you? Good luck and Best wishes!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1880130041/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new