Victorian Romantic and Bohemian Gothic in Parq Magazine

6 Haunted Days

Where is the english translation? I've looked, and it's not on page 7 of the PDF, I can't find it anywhere! Page 7 is the portuguese article.

ETA: I found it, it's on page 40, but it's sooooo teeny I had to copy and paste it into an email to read it!

HearthCricket

How exciting for you! Congrats on this achievement! The world is changing!!! :)

Umbrae

And on the occasion of my seven thousandth post I ask…

NICE!!!

So are we ever going to see a real hardcore Steam Punk Tarot?

Baroli

Congrats!! Karen and Alex. Right next to the Levis definitely like that :thumbsup:

It's the 7001 posting I am waiting for })

baba-prague

Umbrae said:
NICE!!!

So are we ever going to see a real hardcore Steam Punk Tarot?

You KNOW I'd hugely enjoy that - but who knows if it will happen? It would be such good fun though.

lilith_in_tree

baba-prague said:
You KNOW I'd hugely enjoy that - but who knows if it will happen? It would be such good fun though.

I would freak out if you ever did a steampunk tarot. Freak. OUT.

le pendu

lilith_in_tree said:
I would freak out if you ever did a steampunk tarot. Freak. OUT.

Me too!! I would LOVE that deck.

Promise

Can I be added to the list of people who would freak the heck out over a Steam Punk deck?

To see Tarot presented in such a mainstream form is really refreshing for me. It eases my mind to know that it's not so feared anymore, and I love the fact that it's been presented objectively enough that even "skeptics" could find something intriguing in the article.

Nice work, guys!

Cocobird55

Very nice article -- congratulations!

Teacups

I'm 40... I had to look up steampunk... but I like it ! very "johnny depp"... and if Baba did a deck in that style, I'd adore it.... so let me add my vote to that request please and also -- congratulations Karen and Alex !