'The Process' threads by Umbrae: ToC

Imagemaker

I just went to listen to the Tarot Connection podcast with this chapter read by Umbrae!. I'd read his Process here on AT, but wow, hearing it in his voice brings so much more significance--and the 9 wands that appeared in my morning spread today now make more sense to me.

I look forward to buying this audio book!

Sar

Why isn`t this index made stikcy?

Raya

If I'm not mistaken, the mods were going to, but Umbrae himself didn't want that. Am I wrong?

tmgrl2

You know how Dan says....write down your card meanings in a journal, a spiral notebook...not on a yellow legal pad hoping to transfer it to computer...

Well....I know we have all The Process threads here...but, believe me, there is nothing like listening to Dan tell it....it's the same kind of difference. This material is meant to be heard, not read.

Hope I can hear all the tracks, since I thought I was buying the 6 audio CDs, but got one...with all the tracks and have been playing it in my car....

terri

Skydancer

Umbrae's and firemaiden's writings here @ AT are amongst the best around.

:)

Perhaps they will collaborate on a CD project sometime? A convoluted story like they tell and bounce off each other here online? Wow -- that staggers the imagination ....

mac22

Skydancer said:
Umbrae's and firemaiden's writings here @ AT are amongst the best around.

:)

Perhaps they will collaborate on a CD project sometime? A convoluted story like they tell and bounce off each other here online? Wow -- that staggers the imagination ....

The history, legend, meaning & interpretation of the cosmic toaster:D Oh Boy!!

Mac22

Umbrae

FYI: The threads, do not contain all the material in the audio book.

Sar said:
Why isn`t this index made stikcy?
There is a link to this thread in a sticky already.

Personally, I'd rather the sticky be removed...

mac22

Umbrae said:
FYI: The threads, do not contain all the material in the audio book.

Quite true.... That's WHY I have the audio book:D

Mac22