Japanese Foil Thoth

truelighth

Well, I couldn't see any pictures at all. I do suggest that you loan them to me so I can take photos. :angel:

By the way, your photobucket is a Tarot smorgasbord. The foil Thoth, the foil BOTA, and all those Pam A, B, C and X variants, Roses & Lilies and Peaches & Cream --all those lovely variations on the Temperance card, for instance. I had a wonderful time perusing all those pictures that of course I couldn't see at all. Would you loan them to me as well? :angel: :angel: :angel:

Hahaha, yes, I use my photobucket whenever I want to post pictures of some tarots here on AT. So there are quite some pictures of my Pam-A,B,C,D and Roses&Lilies on there. As well as the tarot cards I have made for collaborative projects (mostly for the Tarot Collectors Forum). And then there are also pictures on there from my own tarot deck, the Pippa Tarot. But they are in a different folder.

I can't loan them to you, but you can always come and see them in person if ever you come around. And feel free to look around on photobucket. :cool:.

Btw, I am glad you like all the variations of the Temperance card that I have made. One of them was for the Nonny Mouse, the others for the Tarot Collectors Forum Tarots. I guess I have something with Temperance.. hahaha.

truelighth

They were hand made by Myamo and were up for sale briefly. Sadly not while I (or Gerbear })) was watching. He only made a few.

They were indeed handmade by Myamo, but sold by Tarotgarden. I bought them from Tarotgarden in an Ebay auction, it was 2 for for one. But not cheap.

starlightexp

I was inspired to try this out so I did a full foil test on a few of the cards

Attachments

• Mag 1.jpg
    Mag 1.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_6596.jpg
    IMG_6596.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_6600.jpg
    IMG_6600.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_6597.jpg
    IMG_6597.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 184

Dan S

wow, those are amazing!

Babalon Jones

I was inspired to try this out so I did a full foil test on a few of the cards

Awesome! Did you print on "Magic" cards with the ink removed like Samweiss mentioned or some sort of holo paper? In any event they look amazing! Love the Knight of Wands! :)

starlightexp

Awesome! Did you print on "Magic" cards with the ink removed like Samweiss mentioned or some sort of holo paper? In any event they look amazing! Love the Knight of Wands! :)

I used a silver foil paper. I just wanted to see how durable the process would be to get an idea of maybe putting it to use in a full deck

earthair

Starlightexp - How much would you charge for a full big size deck and how/where can I place an order please?! :cool2: