Fairy Ring Oracle Anna Franklin Study Group Interest

LilRed

Hello all,
Most of y'all do not know me as I am fairly new to the boards but I have an idea that I would like to shoot out. I have the Fairy Ring Oracle by Anna Franklin and Paul Mason and I was wondering about the interest in a study group. If you are interested please just post that you are and any suggestions that you have. two that I have already recieved are basically:

Members drawing individual daily cards (not necessarily every day) and interpreting it with regard to their life at that time.

Rotate which member draws the cards and then all add interpretations and discuss how we arrived at them.

Or we could study a card a week (though that will take awhile with the deck).

My other thought was not to have it start on Monday as enough goes on that day, any ideas on what day to start it on?

If you are not sure this is the deck that I am referring to: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/fairy-ring-oracle/

Thank you,
LilRed

purple_scorp

I'm in....as a newbie to the deck....you have already listed my suggestions on what we might be able to do :)

purple_scorp

LilRed

Hi

Ooops!! Sorry :| I guess I didn't think of that part last night, I'm sorry. I should have quoted you, I am very sorry.

Oh I am not very patient to wait on this, though you think I should give people a week to respond?
LilRed

ncefafn

Count me in. I like the daily draw idea.

Stregaverde

I'm in

This deck will be arriving in March for me, so I'll join in when it gets here. I wanted it mainly for the book, but the more I look at/hear about the deck, the more excited I get!

purple_scorp

LilRed said:
Ooops!! Sorry :| I guess I didn't think of that part last night, I'm sorry. I should have quoted you, I am very sorry.
Oh LilRed,

LOL. I don't care about that.....I wanted to type more than "I'm in" cos you also asked for suggestions but I couldn't see the point in retyping our discussion from the other thread, and as I didn't have any new suggestions thought it was easier just to say what I wrote ;).

LilRed said:
Oh I am not very patient to wait on this, though you think I should give people a week to respond?
LilRed

Well I guess it depends on how many people you think we need. We have four already...we could always start and see where it goes from there. If all goes well, we might be able to get a note for the top of the Oracle section to manage our threads....like the one Moonbow maintains for Titania's group.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=36301

purple_scorp

13thFaeChylde

I've had this deck for years and have yet to get comfortable with it, so I'd like to join in :).

I love the Fairy Festival cards, and use them on my altar during Sabbats.

CloeCat

Me too, Me too!

I was hoping a study group would get started for this deck I receaved mine at yule and have been loving the art work and the loads of info in the book.

I like to study using three or five card spreds, I note/write my impressions then look up the meanings *or vise-versa if you like*. For the ones I draw a blank on I look them up first.

three card spred= mind, body, spirit or past, present, future

five card spred= earth, air, fire, water, spirit or/in any order you like that makes sense to you.

Manny Purrrs,
CloeCat

LilRed

Hello again,
All right I have been thinking (which can sometimes be dangerous) as I ran down the replies I noticed most of us were new.

Me - Haven't even done a spread yet.
purple_scorp - newbie
ncefafn - I know has been offering readings with this deck.
Stregaverde - Will be getting in March (I am counting down for your arrival! Lol)
13thFaeChylde - Has had for years, not comfortable with it, yet.
CloeCat - Has had it since late December.

I am thinking start off with two cards a week, one on about Tuesday, and the next on Friday to kind of split it up. I am also thinking just start at the begining of the deck and work our way through. I am kind of flying by the seat of my pants here as this is my first deck.

Comments? Suggestions? Think I am nuts? (Feel free to say so)
LilRed

purple_scorp

Yep, yep, yep....sounds good to me....though I'm more of a random girl than start at the beginning of the deck girl. Okay, I have a thing against structure....so shoot me. I'm really happy with any format you decide.

purple_scorp