The Singer of Courage - 8

geministar

I couldnt find another thread on this card so am starting one now. I hope there isnt already one, I tried to look. Anyway....

I received this card a few days ago as my daily draw. The first thing I see is something very similar to The Faun, like the head of a deer or something and then when I look at the overall card I see the wings of the faery (but sometimes I think of it as an angel).

This card to me is overcoming fears which I have had to do in my job lately, in the last 2 weeks, with one of the other staff members overseas at the moment, I am doing both my job and her job aswell and have been a bit freaked out by it. I am glad I drew this card though because it made me affirm to myself that I can take on this role and handle anything if I want to (or have to *LOL*).

So because I think I see a deer and deer are very timid, this is probably how I see myself and having to overcome this shyness.

I hope Im not boring anyone here but I just felt I had to let you all know my thoughts.

Jewel

geministar said:
So because I think I see a deer and deer are very timid, this is probably how I see myself and having to overcome this shyness.

I hope Im not boring anyone here but I just felt I had to let you all know my thoughts.
You are not boring anyone, that is what this forum is all about, sharing. I really like how you saw yourself in the card.

Like you I also see this card as one that is about (pardon the pun) pulling up ones boot-stratps and moving ahead in uncomfortable situations. Being strong when the situation calls for it. I see it as a reasurance that the Singer of Courage is with us and is saying "trust yourself, you can do it!"