(Pair)Page of Pentacles + 5 of cups as a person

Twenty Seven

Hello everyone,

I just did a reading and I got this combination (Page of pents + 5oC) as how a person is perceived

Quite strange,
I get the feeling that this could mean the emotional loss or unability to obtain/be what a Page of Pentacles mean: being prosperous, being practical, realistic; so, this pair could suggest that there's emotional blockage that prevents to have some kind of material success, this person might be young.

Or since I'm not using reversals, perhaps that 5 of cups is negating the qualities of the PP?
So, this person is perceived as: Not trustworthy, not practical, not commited, etc?

Thank you in advance :)

Absynthe

Perhaps they're perceived as someone who needs to learn to get over their disappointments in life? I've seen the Page Of Pents to come up for arrested development more than once.

IndigoWaves

I've seen the Page Of Pents to come up for arrested development more than once.
^ I could definitely see that. [emoji106]

...Someone whose lack of practical life experience and/or having been "coddled" makes him/her too trusting and single-mindedly optimistic -- missing pitfalls by focusing only on the potential for "good", and winding up hurt or let down as a result (5C).

Otherwise, these cards may just show a rather naïve person who expects more than can be delivered, or maybe one with a tendency to suffer from "putting all of the eggs in one basket".

Twenty Seven

Perhaps they're perceived as someone who needs to learn to get over their disappointments in life? I've seen the Page Of Pents to come up for arrested development more than once.

That's pretty interesting, so it'd suggest arrested development about what pentacles mean (money,work,health,assuming responsabilities,etc). Thank you :)

Twenty Seven

^ I could definitely see that. [emoji106]

...Someone whose lack of practical life experience and/or having been "coddled" makes him/her too trusting and single-mindedly optimistic -- missing pitfalls by focusing only on the potential for "good", and winding up hurt or let down as a result (5C).

Otherwise, these cards may just show a rather naïve person who expects more than can be delivered, or maybe one with a tendency to suffer from "putting all of the eggs in one basket".
That's another nice possibility, since I see the guy in represented in this page being somehow mesmerized about his Pentacle hehe, or maybe this person just has fear to loss (5oC) the only pentacle he has.