Judgement

ArcanoMáximo

Of course Dulcimer,
we are just adding something but i agree with your view too :) !

Dulcimer

heh heh.

Oh dear. I was trying to be amusing, but I end up looking petulant, ROFL.

Antenna

crazy raven said:
ArcanoMaximo, I didn't even consider that! You're right! Every physical body has a corresponding spiritual body behind it - interesting...

And it is our thoughts, attitudes and beliefs that create the pattern of our aura, or etheric body. It is constantly shifting in different tones of colors and sounds as it absorbs not only our thoughts and feelings but also of those around us.

So as we clear ourselves of negative patternsour spiritual understanding increases, our etheric body which is the 'vehicle' to our inner self then has access to astral travel, remote viewing, past lives, seeing spirits and angels - And - to perceive this confusing and changing world 'without judgement' and with an understanding of the divine plan of which we humans are all included.

Just for interest, some seances (spirit communication) use a tool called a 'trumpet'. This is a light metal cone much like a megaphone! Spirit have actually been heard coming out of it. Cool huh!

hmm i have been reading through the posts and not sure if i have missed out on any reference made to the red cross sign hanging on the trumpet blown by the angel. and is there any particular meaning to why the angel's wings are red instead of white as is the norm?