Just found - Tarot Nusantara

starlightexp

I didn't even know this deck had this kind of following ...blink...blink... I think I got it in a trade with no box to it and it's been sitting in it's little bag for about 2 years. I think I may have to go dig it out now

Cassandra022

I didn't even know this deck had this kind of following ...blink...blink... I think I got it in a trade with no box to it and it's been sitting in it's little bag for about 2 years. I think I may have to go dig it out now

it never has a box. i got mine shrinkwrapped set and it was only book (in bahasa indonesian) + deck in shrinkwrap.

but yeah, you should. you might find that you like it! and if not, plenty of people would buy/trade you for it :]

truelighth

If you love the RWS, I am sure you will love this deck too. It is definately a clone, but with the Indonesian twist. I like it a lot. And if you find you don't want it, I will take it off your hand :D. I have been trying to get my paws on a second copy, but alas. (btw, I don't think you will want to get rid of it at all).

strings of life

Yeah, it never had a box, but my spare copy did come in a gorgeous maroon bag that has the name of the deck stitched on it. Pretty cool.

starlightexp, dig it out.

Oh, I love this one so much. It reads so well and the cards look amazing when laid out.

Nica

I'll get it in a heartbeat if starlightexp doesn't want it. Some want a backup, but I don't have one. : P

The best way to test how a tarot deck works is to look through images of the cards laid out. It's like a test drive! I can't find many photos of spreads with them, though.

Nisha

Gosh, this deck looks lovely. I would definitely purchase if/when republished. I love the Indonesian look and feel of it.

The Happy Squirrel

OMG! I can't believe it the color was awesome and the card was based on the RWS with Indian style, my friend will gonna love this!

It is in the style of Javanese "wayang", which was heavily influenced by the styles of India, since Indonesia (which didn't really exist as a nation until 1945) was part of a huge ancient Hindu empire at the time :)